My sweet sunshine

The next dat, Aether woke up in bed. He was sure he had fallen asleep on a couch... and this wasn't the room he stayed in yesterday. He looked around the room when he suddenly noticed the sound of a fireplace. He followed the sound and saw a red haired man sitting in a chair, next to the fireplace.

"Childe..?" Aether said with a shaking voice. The man turned his head to look at him. They looked each other straight in the eye. Aether saw those same blue eyes that followed him around in his dreams. He always thought that Childe's eyes were beautiful, but today... they shined like diamonds. Tears started to fall down Aether's face. "Are you gonna keep sitting there? Or do you need me to come over to you?" Childe said, as he smiled kindly. Aether got out of the bed and almost fell down as he ran towards Childe.

He hugged him like he would never let go. "Why did you take so long you idiot!" Aether yelled as he embraced the love of his life. "Were you getting tired of waiting?" Childe asked. When he got no answer, he put his hand on the back of Aether's head and softly brushed his fingers through his golden locks. "I missed you too. My sweet sunshine." After hearing Childe say that, Aether started to cry even louder. Childe chuckled. "You did well, Aether. I'm here now, there's nothing to worry about" Childe said to comfort Aether.

"I'm never making a promise with you again." Aether said grumpily as Childe wiped the tears off of his face. "Did you hate being away from me that much?" Childe asked in a teasing way. "Of course i did! I thought i was gonna die without you!" Aether said as he hit Childe's shoulder with his fist. "That kinda makes me happy. Hearing how much you care about me." Childe said, with a sweet smile. "Why wouldn't i care you dummy! I love you..." those words made Childe tear up as well. He quickly cover his face with his arms and wiped away the tears. "Let's never part from each other again, alright?" Childe asked. "Alright." Aether replied.