\\✨PT 1✨\\

Sally's pov:

I wake up to my alarm going off. My head and eyes hurt so badly. I remember that last night I got drunk and cried a lot because of my dad I got up and went to Larry's so he could comfort me a little because I still felt upset. I had totally forgot about my nose and arms. A knocked on his door and he answered. When he saw my arms he told me that we're not going to school. He took me to his room and took off my mask and saw that I was crying he hugged me and told me to lay down. he said that he was going to tell his mom that he was sick. He came back and laid next to me letting me cuddle him as he played with my hair.

Larry's pov:

What did he do to you this time I said. Sal said that he accidentally made him mad and his dad went off on him. I told him to stay with me for a few days. He said that he would love to and he has nothing else to do. And he didn't want to see his dad for a few days either so yeah I worked out.

Sally's pov:

Lar will your mom be ok with me staying here? I said moving my hands in a circle motion on his chest. Yeah she'll be okay with it he said still playing with my hair. I end up falling asleep with my fingers still on his chest. I wake up at least three to four hours later because of a nightmare. I shot up and started to cry Larry had gotten up to paint and saw me. he stopped painting and ran over to me wiping my tears off and hugging me to calm me down. You're okay I'm here now he said still hugging me and rocking me like he did a lot. Shhhh he said running his fingers through my hair.

It may be Short but I'll have to write some more at school and add to this so yeah.

Word count: 358