\\✨PT 2✨\\

Larry's pov:

Sal I said looking at him, yes Lar he said back. Why are you bleeding like your nose and arms. He looked at me and said, m...my dad did this to me. He buried his head in my chest again but I tell him to look at me and I kiss him on the lips. I could feel him kiss me back I break up the kiss and smile at and he smiles back.
(Time skip to school/ before school starts)
Sally's pov:

I don't want to go to school but I have to. Travis will be there plus he kind of has no choice because of his dad. But still I don't like him, I mean I do feel bad for him. But he's just so mean. I start to walk to Larry's place once I get to the elevator and press the button to go to the basement. I knock on his door he answers and tells me to come in he still needs to get dressed. So I wait for him outside on his couch while he's changing. He comes out and runs up to me and hugs me. Hay~~ Sally face he says, hay Larry face I say back. Ready? I ask him, yes he says standing up and waiting for me to get up. We start walking to school once we get there we see Ash and Todd waiting for us in the front we walk to our classes. Of course we're the first ones to get there so we just wait for the rest to come.

(At lunch) sooooo Ash said looking at us where were you yesterday. Home Larry said we got sick so we both decided to stay home.

Yes I know this is short but I still have to finish it and whatever I just wrote down that I didn't write down on the piece of paper I kind of have to cuz yeah it's going to be hard if I don't to you know continue the story on a piece of paper

Word count: 348