✨\\PT 3\\✨

Sally's pov: (your choice of the nurses gender)

I lay my head on the table and end up falling asleep. I wake up in the nurse's office on one of the beds. I look over to see Larry talking to the nurse he looks at me and smiles. The nurse walks over to me and gives me some water and tells Larry to take me home. Larry helps me get up and tells me that I had fell asleep and when he tried to wake me up I was burning up so he took me to the nurse. We got to his mom's car and went back to the Addison apartment. He took me to his room and gave me some more water. I lay on his bed cuddling one of his pillows. It was the end of the school year and we only had 3 days until summer so Lisa Let us stay home. He asked me if he could lay next to me and I said sure. He lays next to me and we both end up falling asleep.

Larry's pov:

I wake up to Sally laying next to me and crying I cuddle up to him and rock him a little. He ends up waking up and buries his head in my chest. I run my hands through his hair and it calms him down. I look at the clock on the table next to my bed 8:23 am. I get up and go to the kitchen mom had left a note on the table it said that she just had to go to the store and that she'll be back in 1 hour.

Word count:281