✨\\PT 4\\✨

Sally's pov:

I wake up to my phone going off I look to see that it was my dad. I read the text and he seemed pretty mad not going to lie I did get a little scared. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. Once I put my hair in a ponytail I went to the kitchen and put my arms around Larry's waist. Hello blue did you sleep well he said turning around and kissing me. Yes I did no nightmares I said looking at him. Good he said. Are you hungry he said picking me up. Yes I said he put me down on the couch and went to the kitchen. When we were done eating we went to his room and watched a couple movies. Couple hours later we both ended up falling asleep cuddling.

Larry's pov:

I wake up and look at the time 6:48 pm I hear sal's phone go off. I don't want to be rude and look in his phone. But I saw that his dad text him. I read the text and he said your in so much trouble when I find you. I see that he sent the text 2 hours ago. I hear a knock on the door. I get up to see who it is I open the door to see that it was his dad. He screams at me to move but I don't and he ends up pushing me out of the way. He goes to my room I try to stop him but he grabs Sally by his arm. Which causes him to get hurt he wakes up and he tries to get away but it hurts too much.

Sally's pov:

I wake up in pain I try to move but it hurts to much to do anything. Larry runs over to my dad and gets him off me. I hear the cops knock on the door Larry runs over and opens the door. They end up arresting my dad and I have to stay with Larry for a little. He ended up braking my arm so now I have to wear a cast. But I did like staying with him I could sleep in peace and not have any nightmares. The next day I went to my place and got Gizmo. I brought him back to Larry's and put his bed in Larry's room.

Sorry I haven't been writing a lot lately I've been busy with stuff so ya sorry 😅🥲😔

Word count: 428