22

"wait what?"
"It was back in 2012, we met at a convention and we were so happy together but then he went to Highschool and we kind just sorta drifted apart." Audrey said while looking at the ground
"What do you mean drifted apart? You're in Highschool too. Couldn't you've gone to the same school as him?" I asked, I was surprisingly curious about her & kian.
"Huh, you wish it was that easy? I couldn't, I already had honors at my old school, but then I made my mind in late sophomore year that I wanted to be with him, but he was already dating other girls, so I decided to stay until now. I heard that Monroe Highschool has a good education system for your last years so I wanted to come here." She said, almost as she were whispering.
"Do you still have feelings for him?" I asked, I really hope she didn't. Don't get me wrong I feel bad for her, but she's a type of girl that kian would fall in love with, again.
"Well.." She said while looking at the ground
fuckkkkk, she does. great, now she's gonna steal him. Damn, I wish kian hadn't forgotten his memory of me. We could've of possibly been dating by now.
"Okay, to be honest...I do....but I hope that doesn't change our friendship since you know, you like him."
"No. No. It's fine." I lied, it hurt so bad. knowing that kian would go to school soon, fall in love with her and see them hang out everyday, it makes my stomach sick. Funny thing about me, I kept everything to myself. I didn't really want people to know how I was feeling, because then they would ask so many questions, but I know it isn't good to keep your feelings bottled up. I'm trying to be more open with my feelings, but when I do try I get pushed aside, and that makes me feel even worse.
"Okay, good. Wanna watch some netflix before I go home and get ready for school tomorrow?"
I really didn't want to. But whatever.
"Okay. Sure." I replied, with a fake smile.
- 2 Hours Later -
"Bye Audrey, goodnight!" I called out
Audrey had just left and I was getting ready for bed. It was 9:32 PM, and even though I don't sleep at the time, I get ready early so I could be on my phone. I kept thinking about kian & Audrey, oh how bad it makes me feel. I know, I know, I should stop thinking about them because, like it might not even happen, but it COulD at ThE saMe TimE!!! god, how much I hate overthinking. It just makes me even more sad.
"Alexis get your shit together" I whispered while brushing my teeth.
I wore my black pjs, and laid on my bed, when I got a text from Audrey.
( 👼-Audrey 📷-Alexis)
👼- hey
📷- oh hi
👼- dude I need to talk to you
"We just talked what the hell?" I said out loud, but not so loud because I didn't want my parents to hear
📷-okay.
👼- I'm gonna talk to kian tomorrow, and surprise him. Wanna tag along?
📷 - Omg, yay. But hey, I'm tired. Goodnight. :)..and uhm, no thanks,
👼- alrighty. Goodnight 💫✨
I turned my phone off, and suddenly tears ran down my face. Oh my god, how I miss kian. Realizing the fact that we might never be friends again just breaks my heart into a million pieces, and the fact that one of my closet friends might date him sucks even more. I mean if they get together I'll be happy for her, but I can't help but feel jealous. I kinda wish I didn't tell her who my crush was, but at the same time I'm glad I did. I'm so freaking nervous of seeing kian again.....fuck.
I hope he's well.
I hope he's doing great without me
I bet he is
he is probably not thinking of me at all,
nope.
what the hell, he doesn't even remember me!
of course he isn't thinking of me
I couldn't stop myself from crying, I've been wanting to all night long but Audrey was here and I didn't want her to think I cared about this whole situation. But slowly, I started to fall asleep.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
OKOK I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS LONGER BUT I WANTED TO DIVIDE MY STORY EVENLY
IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE, THIS CHAPTER ISNT REALLY DRAMA-ISH BUT THE NEXT ONE IS, I PROMISE, BC KIAN COMES BACK TO SCHOOL OMFG. OKOK IM ACTUALLY TIRED. BYE, 💫