05| HISTORYA

HISTORYA:
HOW IT BEGAN

EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING, THE IV had planted its deeply rooted relationship with plethora of government connections within the country. Started with a few members of a small subsidiary that ran an illegal hustle, clever drug lord Dhimitër Rahavij managed to make it bigger by uniting four families into one organisation of major criminal operations that existed in history.

By plantations of marijuana, trading of cocaine, and shipments of weapons, Dhimitër made it possible for The IV to produce an unlimited amount of money even authorities couldn't reject. He was the fucking inevitable, at least until he showed leniency over a traitor and all of he built came crashing down.

The number of associates who got mad was higher than those who showed their sympathies. Investors started to pull out their support out of wariness, which worsened the situation of The IV. The organisation money was spent repaying the purveyors until what was left ain't enough to manage cash flow and protect their profits. Until they could no longer buy eradication programs to protect their names, giving those mandates who have been prying for so long yet could not make an action an opportunity to finally interfere with their dirty business.

Nagawa mang mabawi ng panganay na anak ni Dhimitër at Junya, si Dmitri, ang plantasyon, hindi ito naging sapat sa pagpapatuloy ng malagong transaksyon; dahil kung anong ganda ng produkto ay siya namang kinababa ng presyo nito. Plus, the bastards of a federal agencies started to demand for higher cut-off. No one wanted to link with them anymore.

Among the four associated families of Albanians, Russians, Italians, and Japanese, ang mga hapon ang unang tumiwalag. To say that they were irrational is asinine. All of the wealth they put and sacrifice lives to, suddenly all gone because of a stupid mistake. They flew back to their homeland and continued as an independent organisation, but never forgetting the debt of Albanians.

Resurrecting their family bequest was surely hard for Dmitri alone, but fortunately his brother, Julius, was there to help.

Julius saw things differently, did his own ways smoothly. He rebuilt their connections with politicians and with it, The IV started to come back at its own pace.

Dmitri successfully enabled maritime transport of assets with the help of their trustworthy comrade that was the Russians. He courted the most powerful family in the Philippine Eagle, the Kings, to become their sub-system outside the circle.

It was already perfect. He revived his father's legacy, he got to wed the woman he loved, has his own family, fed the mouths of his associates, and once again has a running cartel, yet he cannot seem to be satisfied because deep down, he knew that something lacked after all of those glories. There was one thing he strived to do but could not: to bring justice for his parents.

The IV members celebrated for being one again. They said that nothing would ever tear them apart, or so they thought.

Dmitri found out that the Italians, family Moretti, were spies of Jorge all along, secretly parting the rates and sabotaging the transports. The organisation tried different ways of torment in order to make the Morettis speak, but still killed them when they gained nothing, as if they were loyal dogs to a traitor.

Matapos no'n ay naging prayoridad na ng The IV ang paghahanap sa mga Wilstons. Unfortunately, their search was ponderous. Every time they would find a lead, it would always be a flop. Turned out, those fraud leads were just to cover up the real motives of their opponents.

Because if Dmitri learnt how to play the game, then the Wilstons knew how to cheat.

Habang nagsasaya ang The IV sa selebrasyon ng kaarawan ng bunsong anak ni Dmitri, the firstborn was abducted. The organisation was close to losing their minds trying to find the supposed heir of the Albanians. They thought of how the Wilstons successfully sneaked up to high numbers of securities around the place.