Caught by Wilbur

OMG GUYSS, MY DAMILY HAD LOADS OF GUESTS OVER AND I HAVE A REALLY BIG MUSICAL FAMILY, SO MY DAD WAS PLAYING THE ACCORDION AND THERE WAS A SAXOPHONE AND GUITAR. THEY THEN STARTED PLAYING FLOWERS FROM 1970 SONG AND I RECORDED IT!!!!

If I could show you I would but it doesn't let me :'(

OKAY WAIT. I POSTED IT ON MY TWITTER. MY TWITTER IS @Crippy_double

Clay POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I groaned slightly to the loud noise. As I was about to sit up I felt a light weight across my body, I look down to see George lying across me. I felt butterflies woosh around my stomach, his eyes started to flutter open. I look around the room for a quick second remembering that I was at George's house last night. Slowly George sat up and we both went red across our cheeks. 'This is the second time that this has happened and I still get butterflies from it'

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to fall asleep on y-you" he quickly apologises "it's because you fell asleep and I was just sitting there, a-and you looked so comfy...I couldn't help it" he said covering his face in embarrassment. I lightly giggle as I take his hands away from his face "don't cover your face I want to see it" I smiled and he ended up getting so red he looked like a beetroot. We made eye contact for a couple of seconds in silence. George broke the silence by suggesting that we should get changed into clothes and get ready for another day of teaching. George gave me one of his really oversized hoodies as I kept my black jeans on.

"Are you ready to go?" George asked as he picks the car keys off of the table and opened the front door "yeah I'm coming" I replied.
We entered the car and slowly made our way to the school. Me and George both entered the school at the same time but went separate ways. As I was walking to my class a voice came from behind me. "Hey! How are you and George getting along" I turned around and saw Wilbur staring at me. "W-what?" I asked clearly confused of the situation. "Oh I'm not dumb" he laughed "I see the way you look at him, and the way your eyes are mesmerised by his looks and voice. I see it all" he laughs again "I don't know what your on about but me and George are just hanging out here and there. I mean yeah his voice is really nice and calming-" I started to get distracted from describing George  "and the sweet tone he speaks in and beautiful chocolate eyes and dark brown fluffy hair an-" I just realised what I was saying, I looked up at Wilbur seeing him trying desperately to hold his laughter in. "I-I m-mean, I.. uh...umm.. I-I I didn't meant to s-say that" i scratched the back of my neck and I went red of embarrassment. I looked up at Wilbur and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Youuuuu like geeeoorrrggeee!~~~~~" he said in a teasing tone. "I- uh... no I don't! I-I swear!"
"Omg no you like geeorrrgggeee~~~~" he said again in a teasing tone. "Will you be quite for a moment! Literally Africa will end up hearing! and that includes George!!" I said putting my index finger over my lips signing him to be quite.. he slightly giggled "don't worry I won't tell anyone!" He said with a big smile "and how many people know...?" He questioned. "Umm...not many maybe like...the whole of my English class..." I said scratching the back of my head

"WHAT!!! THEY ALL KNOW!!!" "HEY! Calm down alright, I only told them because they said they will help me. OK!" I said "...fine...BUT CAN I HELP TOO!!!" He said in a rather exited tone. "Sure...the more the merrier I guess..." I scratch the back of my neck again...I have got to stop doing that.

It was finally the end of the day and i saw George exiting the school. "Hey George! How was teaching today!" I asked giving him a little bit of a shock. "Oh hey Clay! Umm school was alright, nothing really bad happened, I mean I am the best teacher in the school anyway sooo" he laughed an I ended up wheezing "what about you?" He asked "I- uh I went alright I guess..." I said remembering what Wilbur heard me say. "You 'guess' ?" He said confused. "Yeah I mean, nothing really exiting happened today and yeah it wasn't bad" I said "and it was quite boring without you" I said flirtatiously and winked. He put his head in his hand to stop his laughing and hiding his red cheeks as I giggled. "Wow.. you made me go all red..." he giggled "no shit Sherlock" I wheezed and he laughed.

"Anyway I better get going, got some work to do at home." George said sadly "awww but I'm going to miss youuuuu~~~" I said flirtatiously again whilst feeling confident when flirting with him. " well too bad. Deal with it" he said slightly giggling quietly. "Ugh fiiiinneee....well goodbye then!" I said I said sadly "goodbye" he giggled as he got in his car and I started walking home. 'God he is just so amazing! I can't get him out of my head...I've fallen for him...hard'

George POV

I finally arrived home after a good day of teaching. My cheeks are still a bit flushed from earlier as to what Clay said. 'It was boring without you'   'Awww I'll miss you'. Those words that he said just replayed over and over in my head again and again and again they never stopped. After I went in the house I took out some papers and started marking them and doing some random teacher stuff.

After all the work was done I decided to have a nice hot shower. After I finished the shower I got changed and just layer on my bed staring at the ceiling. It was only around 6:00pm and I was just bored and had nothing to do. Then I remembered I had Clays number. I took out my phone and decided to message him.

George
Hey! I'm boreeedd!! :(

Clay
Me too. You wanna call?

George
Ok sure!

Incoming call from Clay

Accept//Decline

I quickly pressed accept and heard a soft American voice. "Hello" Clay said kindly "hey Clay! I got bored and now I'm lying here on my bed staring at the ceiling"   "Me too I have nothing to do other than play with Patches so I'm happy I got to call you" I went red 'thank  god he can't see me right now'  "awww i know I am just too addictive to the point where you are just DESPERATE to call me!" We both giggled. And we just carried on chatting about life.

Today was a good day

6 CHAPTERS IN 1.5 DAYSSSS :)))))

It just gets cringier and cringier each and every chapter