Epilogue

Clay POV

BLEEP
BLEEP
BLEEP
BLEEP

It was 5:30am on a Saturday. My alarm is annoying but it was useful..especially for today.   George usually sleeps at my house but last night  he was sleeping at his house which for today was a good idea. I sat up went downstairs and ate my breakfast which was just a boring cereal, went upstairs, had a shower and got changed. But I didn't get changed into any normal clothes I looked up to see a black suit hanging from my closet. I took a deep breath in and another one out.

Time skip- 6:15pm

After putting in my suit I got into my car and drove to not my special place but is now mine and George's special place. I stopped the car and went though the woods. As soon as I arrived at the place it had fairy lights a white blanket with red and white roses on it. I asked it Sapnap, Ranboo amd Minx if they could set it up. I looked out into the distance, across the ocean and onto the horizon. Since it was getting closer to summer the sun sets later than usual. I looked at my watch and it was now 6:45pm. I left the space, got into my car and went to George's house.

I told George to dress up extra nice for this occasion since he knew that I planned something. I soon arrived at George's house and knocked onto the door. 7 seconds later I was greeted with George wearing a black t-shirt with the top 2 buttons undone and black dress pants, he looked gorgeous as always. "Hey beautiful!" I greeted him giving a small peck on his lips. "Hey baby! You're looking extra fancy today, I almost feel underdressed " He replied. I chucked a bit "anyway are you ready to go?" I asked happily but nervously. He nodded back and we walked to the car holding hands. I opened the car door for him treating him like a queen. Then I went to the other side of of the car and got in

After about a 30 minute drive we got to the special place that me and George would always go to. He looked around in shock "oh my god Clay this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm basically speechless" I looked at him with a smile "I'm glad you like it!" I looked off into the horizon happy to see that the sun was setting st the perfect time.

I turn to George nervously and looked deep into his mesmerising chocolate eyes. It took a deep breath in and back out. "George...since today is our 3 year anniversary I would like to say a couple of words." He smiled at me 'god I will never be able to get over that smile' "George...you're the best thing that's happened to me in my life and I love you so much, your like the missing puzzle piece and when I found you I was finally complete. I love how you are always trusting, helpful kind generous and a little bit cheeky" I giggled "I also love your chocolate brown eyes, your beautiful smile that I could never get bored of and your brown fluffy hair" we both smiled "ever since we started dating I have been thinking of this moment ever since. And that's why..." I pulled out a black silk box out of my pocket and got down on one knee. "George Henry Davidson, will you marry me?" Tears were falling out of mine and George's eyes getting emotional at such a moment "Of course!" He said with a screeched. I pulled my shaky hand with a ring in it and slipped it onto George's hand. I stood up and embraced George in my arms. "I love you so so so much!" I muffled into his shoulder.

George's POV

It has been 2 days since Clay had proposed to me. It was a very happy moment for me and I would never get bored if he proposed to me over and over again. It is now Monday and I had to get up early to get ready to teach. So I woke up with Clay snuggling into my chest with a tight grip. "Hey babe, we gotta get up, we have to go to work"he groaned and slightly mumbled into my chest "I'm too lazy, I don't wanna get up" I chuckled a bit "but we have to and if you don't wake up then we will be late!" I warned "ugh...you sound like my mom when you say that"he complained "excuse me! You better not say that again or I will take this ring right off my finger" I said in a joking way "ok! Ok! Ok! I won't! Please whatever you do, do  .  NOT  .  take  .  It  .  Off. " he said panicking "I was just joking calm down! I would never do such a thing".

About an hour later we arrived at school and went to the classroom. I looked at my watch 'ok 5 minutes until the bell rings' with those five minutes I just spent reorganising my dear and setting up my computer. After that I just sat up on my desk with my hands either side of me on the top of my desk waiting for class to start. A minute later the bell rang and teenagers started  coming into class. "AYYYY ITS MY FAVOURITE TEACHER!!!!" Sapnap shouted "HEY BIGMAN!" Tommy shouted right after "alright alright you guys calm down! God how can you have so much energy" I said in confusion. I noticed a couple students look at my ring and back at me. "sooooo? You said yes!" Sapnap shouted out "what do you mean?" I said a little confused "bro don't act like Mr.Block doesn't tell us about the proposal!" We all know, and that's why I'm assuming you said yes!" He giggled happily. I just realised what he meant "ooohhh, you mean that!, yeah of course I said yes! How can I not?" They clapped as a congratulations and we carried on with the lesson. Halfway through the lesson Clay came in. "Hey babe, there was some paperwork for you that was accidentally given to me" he said almost whispering "oh ok thanks babe" I said with a smile and before he leave Sapnap shouted "BRO CONGRATULATIONS MR.BLOCK. WOOP WOOP, THAT DIAMOND IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF ANTARCTICA " Clay whipped his head around "Thanks Sapnap. means a lot" I giggled, I gave George a quick peck on the lips and left. "Bro you guys wouldn't be married if it wasn't for us. Like if we didn't encourage him to ask you out then he never would have because he would be too nervous to" I rolled my eyes "alright Sapnap I get it 'yOu GuYs ArE aMaZiNg'" I said jokingly.

And that was mainly the rest of our life. We had a wedding, and yes the whole class was invited as well as a few teachers and family members. And we had a pretty peaceful life.

This is the last chapter and sorry I didn't post one in like 5 days I was busy and sick so yuh thanks for reading  :)

1217 words