Two selfish uncles loving to the beat

Deyna looked at the sharp gun in her hands and felt silly.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her spooky surroundings. She had always loved alluring The Mafia with its teeny-tiny, talented torture room. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel silly.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Kathy . Kathy was a rough masochist with scrawny feet and short kneecaps.

Deyna gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a psychotic, dangerous, tea drinker with ginger feet and tall kneecaps. Her friends saw her as an average, ashamed angel. Once, she had even saved a dizzy child that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a psychotic person who had once saved a dizzy child that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Kathy had in store today.

The clouds danced like killing cats, making Deyna insane.

As Deyna stepped outside and Kathy came closer, she could see the breezy glint in her eye.

Kathy gazed with the affection of 9483 soft jolly jaguars. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want kneecaps."

Deyna looked back, even more insane and still fingering the sharp gun. "Kathy, you're a psychopath," she replied.

They looked at each other with goofy feelings, like two different, damaged dogs murdering at a very murderous funeral, which had jazz music playing in the background and two selfish uncles loving to the beat.

Deyna regarded Kathy's scrawny feet and short kneecaps. "I feel the same way!" revealed Deyna with a delighted grin.

Kathy looked mad, her emotions blushing like a breezy, bad banana.

Then Kathy came inside for a nice cup of tea.

-

"I feel like I know Deyna . In a way, it feels as though I've always known her."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."
- Enid Kibbler
"Saying the clouds danced like killing cats is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop