The dinner

The room was filled with silence until BTS arrived ,Their father apologized for being late .
"Sorry for being late Kim" said BTS and.
"So these are your son's or I say my son in law's" Mr Kim said.
What suddenly the impatient one said
As everyone looked at him it was obviously both BTS and BlackPink as they were confused.
"Yes, you are going to marry my daughter's,and take my business"Mr Kim said
"Wha-"don't argue BTS's father ordered by cutting off  Taehyung.

Without saying anything they started the dinner as be know they can't stop their parents.

Time skip
The dinner finished and their parents say that next week is there wedding ceremony because they can't wait to be in law's.
(How silly)-a/n

You will meet each other after the dinner tomorrow to buy a wedding dresses I know it's fast but you have to do it for the sake of my business and my daughter's happiness.
Everyone not at and started to leaving.
You must be admiring why no one this agreed so these are the reasons.
The boys no that they have to marry some stranger someday because their brothers have also done the same thing . And from the starting they know that the y don't have the power to choose their partners.

And the girls were two obedient to their fathers and they also knew that day have to get arrange married.
And then what is agreed their father as they know that in there were just they have to be good wife and nodded to every decisions of his father and husband.
Their womens are just some kind of robots will just listen to their orders and be a good one if they are not they must be killed or treated like a trash.

See you soon 💜,Savàs