A New Gang

And the girls started to explaining everything.

We know that you were the best friends of exo since childhood.

And we know why you cut your contacts with them and being enemies.

They were not betraying you got 7 was the one who created this miss understanding cause they want the two groups to be separated and become weak.

He edit that video and show it to you so that you can believe that they were betraying you but it was not truth all those recordings photos and videos were all falls they were never wanted to betray you.

And how do you know them we know that you have a connection with them. Taehyung said

Well after you all cut contacts 5 years back from now we were married to exo members.
Jisoo is the wife of Suho.
Rose of Chanyeol.
Jennie of Kai.
Lisa of Sehun.

We were quietly living our life happily as we were loved by our husbands but one day they said that they have a important mission.

So they will be late.

They left after few hours they left suddenly they came back in a hurry and rush covered with sweat and say that we have to leave as fast as possible because some mens are looking for us and they will probably kidnap our wives for taking the revenge because we killed their brother.

Hurry up and leave everyone they said and we was running.

Suddenly men dressed in all black come and surround the whole mansion our husbands were trying our best to save us.

We were not leaving them until they all shot.

A lot of blood on the floor our husband were battling between life and death.

In their last breath they said that we have to become strong and took their business and being a strong Mafia we have to took their revenge from that day we promised ourselves that we will take revenge.

After that we go back to your home and tell our father that our husbands are dead and our father did not know what we were doing behind his back as if he knows he will kill us.

After years of practice and training the finally found that got 7 was the one who does this all because he wanted the first position in mafia's so we are here to do a collaboration with the Mafia kings if you want to take your best friends or brothers revenge.

We don't have time if you want to collaborate then say otherwise we are going alone to take revenge.

The boys can see the range in the girls eyes of Revenge.
Without blink in an eye they said that they will collabrate with them.

It took time for them to make a plan they desided to do the plan slowly slowly.
After a week of this they were ready to go to got 7th mention and kill them as they were hacked all there informations and buyed all their mens.