4.

Chapter 4

"Did you have fun today?"

The blonde-haired Hokage was just waiting for two children, he did not expect that they would agree to his proposal. 'I sent Saruto home two days ago, I hope they prepared'

It was strange for him, usually on days like this, he would be home already, waiting for his sons to get up.
Today he was waiting for his son and his friend's daughter, he never thought that the day would come when he would lead them there.

Most of the time he thought that he would take this secret to the grave so that his wife and children would not know it, and above all, the father of the three.

Wandering in his mind, the man did not hear the two he was waiting for come up to him. They were both surprised by the appearance of the blonde, used to his normal appearance. "Who are you and what have you done to the old man?" caught his father's attention, Naruto turned to the children. 'Do I really look so bad?' he thought at first, but looking at the children's expressions, he wasn't sure. "It's still me, Boruto."

'I've never seen him in such an outfit.' The blonde had his hair tied in a little ponytail at the bottom, and his bangs were combed to the left.
The loose pants were a light shade of orange with bandages wrapped at the ends of the legs, all held by a black belt. He wore a black mesh T-shirt and a white T-shirt that was belly-length with long green sleeves. The outfit definitely differed from the one they saw him in every day.

'He looks better with his hair up', the two thought, looking at the blonde. The young Uchiha was also not dressed as usual, she was wearing a dark pink dress and dark gray knee socks.

However, what caught the attention of the elder of the blondes was the ornament in the girl's hair. It was a beautiful pink flower, a dark pink one tied with two rose petals, but not just any one. Oh no, this color, this scent and shape the blond knew perfectly well.

"Ne, Sarada. Where did you get this flower from?" The younger of the blond only now noticed that his friend had something in her hair.
"I got this pink one from Ino-san, and my mother wove these blue petals." the blonde was sure, he didn't even have to ask, after a while the girl herself confirmed his guesses.

"Mum said there was a chakra in that rose so she would never die, my father gave it to her!" she said enthusiastically. After a short while she realized what she said, "I'm sorry I-"

"Don't be! It's okay, in the end your father loves your mother! It's natural to give her flowers. " he said, concealing his annoyance,
didn't want to spoil the mood and wanted to leave this hideous village as soon as possible.

'If he really loves her, why has he betrayed her?' the younger blonde thought. Only two days ago he found out that his father was his teacher's lover, but for some reason the feeling of rage with his father did not last long, he could not explain it, but he had the impression that his parents' love was never quite so true, he reconciled with that some time ago, even from his mother he saw that something was not quite what they said, but he hadn't delved until now.

"I think it's time for us!" the man said enthusiastically and changed into a younger version of himself so as not to have much trouble leaving the village.

The journey was not as long as they expected, a bit of the road from the village, the blonde stopped and put a few seals, then they were in a completely different place, currently they were trying to control themselves after this quite unusual journey. 'I must have exaggerated a bit with the distance,' thought the older one, looking at the two kids in front of him.