Chapter 29

"These are already filled out," She gasped looking at the paperwork. No matter how many time she read the words it was still hard to believe. "Are you serious, Gabe?"

"Very," Gabriel nodded while smiling. "We already fucking talked to Uncle about it also. He knows about these and the pretty ring on your finger now."

"Gabriel," She sniffled as tears leaked down her face. "Are you really sure? Like really positively sure?"

"Yes," He nodded. "Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Are you okay with this? All of you?" She sniffled as she tried to blink back tears while looking at the rest of the men.

"Yes," The guys nodded.

"When we were talking to Uncle about marrying you, it was decided that whoever Sweet Pea called Daddy first would be on the paperwork," Owen explained. "It really didn't matter to us who was on the paperwork because you are our wife and she is our daughter."

She looked down at the filled out adoption papers and wedding certificate. "They just need your signature, Trouble."

"You are such a Meanie making me cry so much," She laughed.

"I'll be your Meanie fucking forever, Trouble" He chuckled.

"Owen?" She asked.

"Yes Darling?" He replied.

"Can I use your office please?"

"Of course," He smiled helping her stand. She clutched him as some dizziness came over her.

"Here, Baby," North said holding out a smoothie. "See if this helps."

"Ouch," She pouted when she moved her wrist to hold the cup better.

"Careful, Baby," North said with concern. She took a few sips and he took the cup and placed it on the desk coaster.

"I'll be okay," She said softly as Owen pulled his chair out for her to sit. He handed her a pen and she carefully sighed at each line that Owen pointed to. "I can't believe this," She whispered when he picked up the papers and put them back in the envelope.

"Well, it's fucking true," Gabe beamed as Owen put the envelope in a safe to handle in the morning.

"Is it silly I keep expecting to wake up and this all be a dream?" She asked and they shook their heads.

"Not one bit Princess," Victor smiled softly as he helped her stand then kissed her with everything in him. "So perfect," He gasped when he pulled away.

"Can I have my marks now please?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Ask the right fucking way, Trouble," Gabe chuckled as he clutched her hips tightly making her gasp and tighten her grip on his shirt.

"Can I please have my marks now, Sir? Daddy?" She asked pouting.

"Fucking hell Trouble," He groaned before slamming his lips to her then broke away when he was positive she was breathless and began staking his claim on her neck loving her gasps right in his ear.

She felt someone press up against her and another mouth on the other side of her neck marking her making her moan, "New favorite sound," Luke chuckled before going back to marking her.

"Let's move her back to the media room," Axel chuckled. "We need to make sure our Queen is comfortable while we finish giving her our marks."

Gabe picked her up making her automatically wrap her legs around him. An idea popped into her mind and she started kissing his neck then licking it before biting down. "Fuck Trouble," He groaned while Luke chuckled.

"Don't tease Cupcake."

"I'm not," She pouted pulling away from the dark mark she was leaving on him, "He marked me so I marked him." She tensed, "Do you not—"

"Don't even fucking finish that question," Gabe warned, "Your marks and lips are welcome on me, on us, any fucking time you want. I'm just so fucking tempted to do more than what you are fucking ready for, that's all. It's taking everything in me to not fucking completely worship you, fucking got it?"

"Yes Daddy," She whispered.

"Damn, look at that pretty mark," Luke whined, "I want one right now, Cupcake. Give me one too."

"Okay," She beamed making them chuckle as Luke took her from Gabe. She licked his neck then bit down, relishing in hearing him moan because of her. Luke pulled her even closer to him and the friction caused her to break away gasping, "Oh." He made her grind against him again, making a soft moan come from her lips.

"Let's see what other sounds you make Doll," Axel smirked pulling her away from Luke.

"What are you doing to me?" She gasped as he carefully laid her down on the air mattress while placing soft kisses anywhere he could.

He carefully lifted her shirt just above her bellybutton then started leaving his mark there, "Worshipping our Queen as much as you let us while giving you the marks you asked for."