Chapter 35

North heard the back door open and put a finger to his lips then motioned to the back yard. The team came out and smiled. There was Belladonna sitting in the grass at the window of one of the playhouses with all three dogs sitting beside her with their tails wagging excitedly. A few seconds later Calla Lilly appeared in the window passing out carrots and laughing when the dogs would carefully take them from her then handed Belladonna some strawberries. She would smile and eat them making Calla Lilly beam and clap happily.

They went back inside and North smirked, "She has snacked on a lot more fruit than she usually does."

"Maybe it's because she's snacking so little at a time and they are coming from Calla Lilly she just doesn't realize how much she is actually eating," Sean said.

"I'm going to have to get her new fucking clothes soon," Gabe said nodding. "They are going to become tight soon and I don't want her to fucking realize that. I don't want it to fuck with her head."

"That's a good idea," Victor said. "We can go shopping tomorrow, I have rehearsal later."

"Maybe you should take Flower with you," Kota suggested. "She will probably like watching you play in a different place other than home."

"That's a great idea," Victor nodded. "I have to leave soon so she needs to get cleaned up."

"You need to make sure there won't be any issues with Snow going with the two of you," Axel said and Victor nodded then grabbed his phone.

"Who wants a bubble bath?" Gabe called out as he walked back outside.

"Me peas!" Calla Lilly called out as she opened the play door. Belladonna smiled and stood then brushed off her leggings. "Me Da Da Me Me!"

"Okay Flower," he smiled as she ran into his arms. "Let's go get you all cleaned up." Belladonna came over to them and he kissed her temple, "Go talk to Victor, he has something he wants to talk to you about. It's nothing bad, it's just about his rehearsal tonight," He whispered into her ear.

"Yes Sir," She smiled and walked inside then started looking for Victor.

"Hey Princess," Victor smiled as she came into the music room making him look up from the piano.

"Hi," She said as she walked over to him and sat on the bench beside him. He took her fingers and started making her play with him. "Meanie said you wanted to talk to me."

He chuckled as he moved her fingers across the piano keys. "I am about to leave for rehearsal, and I thought it would be a good idea to take Flower and Snow with me so she can see me practice somewhere other than home."

"That's a great idea," She smiled. "I think she will love having some one-on-one time with you. Maybe that is something we need to do with everyone, making sure she has one-on-one time with everyone."

"I can definitely make sure that happens," Kota smiled as he came in. "I can also make sure you get one-on-one time with all of us also."

"Okay," She smiled up at him, "thank you."

"Do you want to go with Marc and get some groceries?" Kota asked and she nodded.

"Okay, that sounds like it could be fun," She said. "Maybe we can come up with some meals first so we know what we need to get."

"That sounds perfect," Marc said as he came into the room. "Come on, we can look through the cookbooks that we have. Maybe we can even stop at the bookstore before hand and see if there are any others that catch your eye for us to try new stuff."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," She beamed. She kissed Victor's cheek, "have fun with Flower, send me pics when you can, please."

"Of course, Princess," He smiled as she got up and went over to Marc. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and smiled when she laid her head against him.

A few minutes later Calla Lilly came down the stairs with a huge smile on her face. "I go wif Daddy Bic Mommy," She hugged her.

"Okay Flower, have lots of fun," Belladonna smiled. "I'm going to go with Daddy Marc and go grocery shopping."

"Hab pun," She smiled as she took Victor's hand and they left.

"Ready, Beautiful?" Marc asked and she nodded. "Alright, let me grab the list and we will go."

By the time dinner came around Victor and Calla Lilly still weren't home but he sent a text that he would get her dinner and then soon after he sent a picture of them eating together with Snow at the table in a chair as well eating a hamburger. She happily showed everyone else and Corey said he would print it off so Gabe could hang it up on the family wall.

"What are you thinking Doll?" Axel asked, "You went quiet for a moment."

"Just enjoying this," She admitted. "Oddly enough it's not bothering me that Flower isn't with me, I'm not worried about her. I know she is safe and happy and I'm just enjoying this. I never thought I would have this kind of family and yet now I do. I'm finally truly happy, course it will be even better when Prince and Flower get here but still, it's perfect."