Viktor x Fem! Reader

Fluff.

"You need rest, Viktor, you're sick

"You need rest, Viktor, you're sick."

"I can't, I need to do more research. Jayce needs me."

"Jayce can learn to fucking wait, you need to sleep."

It had been at least three days since Viktor last slept, and even then it was only around five hours. He's getting sicker by the day and you were getting worried, he's too busy with Hextech and Jayce all the time, you decided that enough is enough, and you grabbed his arm and took him to the nearest sofa in the lab. His eyes grew wide at the sudden grip and tried to resist but it was no use, he was too weak anyway to move much. You plopped him down on the sofa, got a cushion and a blanket and climbed in with him.

"Fine, but only for ten minutes." He said.

"No, forever." You kissed his cheek as you laid down.

"They'll be plenty of time for that when I die."

You got up slightly and looked in straight in the eyes, and kissed him deeply. As you let go, you stared into his eyes once more.

"You won't die, we'll find a cure," you held his hand and kissed it, "together."

Viktor smiled, and brought you into a cuddle, "fine, maybe a bit longer than ten minutes." Resting his head on yours as you cuddled into his chest, you two stayed there for the rest of the night.

The end.

For LapLazu.