Mylo x Fem! Reader

For the1yn1messy1bun

(Note: this is similar setting to the Mylo x Male! Reader story).

Fluff, comfort.

"Wait, Y/N?" Mylo peered over the counter "I didn't know you worked here. This place serves alcohol!"

You got out four glasses, "surprise! I just got here actually since it opened last week." You smirked. "Unfortunately, however, I can't serve you alcohol- you want some juice instead?"

Mylo's face flushed, "Yeah, whatever."

You rolled your eyes, "here, on the house." You handed the juice, "only because you're cute." You whispered to him and lightly kissed his cheek. He covered his face with his hands and went to sit down with the others.

Just then a tipsy customer came into the bar, "oi there! Whisky please." You took a deep breath and moved on from his rudeness and served him. "Y'know, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be working here." He pulled your collar to face him, his breath smelt like alcohol and sweat. "Why don't we have a little fun out back, eh?"

"Why don't you leave her alone?" A voice bellowed, that voice being Mylo's. You shook your head to tell him to try and not be a hero.

"And what are you gonna do to make me do that, kid?" The customer shoved him to the floor and punched him on the nose.

"Hey! That's enough! Get out of here!" You shoved the customer off him and took a blade out from your pocket. "Or do you want a nice cut on your cheek?"

The man stood up and ran out of the bar. "Alright! Bar is closed now, everyone out!" You ushered the other customers out and turned to Mylo and his siblings, who took their cue to leave the room. "Are you alright, let me wipe that away." You cleaned his nose.

"Yeah...thanks. I was supposed to save you." His face look discontented.

"Hey...it's ok. What's important is you stood up for me. And that's all I could ever ask for. Thank you, Mylo." You held his face and kissed him quickly.

It took him a minute to understand what had just happened. "Wow..."

You giggled, "wanna go out sometime?"

He smiled. "I'd like that."

The end.