Ekko x Fem! Reader

Smut.

It was a sunny evening, the sun was settling down and you went to the bathroom to shower after a hot day, the sweat was sticking to your clothes. You removed them, and walked inside the shower.

All was quiet and peaceful, until you heard the bathroom door open, and someone else coming into the shower with you.

Two hands wrapped around your waist, and a pair of lips kissing your neck.

"You know it's me, so I'm gonna show you a real good time." Ekko's voice was deep and growling.

His hands slowly reached down in-between your legs and started to rub your clit slowly, the pleasurable surprise from his touch caused a warm and wet feeling on his fingers, you moved away from him and turned to face him. Kissing his lips, travelling down his neck and chest, down to his waistline, your lips wrapped around his dick as you started to suck him.

His moans filled the room as he thrusted inside your mouth, and even louder when his warm liquid poured down your throat, Ekko laid you down on the shower floor, and put your legs up to his shoulders, his wet tongue teasing your entrance as your leg grip around his head grew tighter.

His tongue worked quickly as he explored your insides, eventually you had released your orgasm on his face.

He left your pussy and was now facing you, he lined his erect shift with your entrance and slowly slid himself inside. His grunts as you let him thrust filled the room with your moans in a rhythmic pattern of attraction. His thrusts became faster as your legs began to shake, letting go of your orgasm and his warm liquid releasing inside you.

So much for a clean shower, you both were even sweatier than before.

The end.