Mylo x Male! Reader

For AngstLust16

For AngstLust16. Thank you for understanding.

Lime.

Mylo thought he had the upper hand in the relationship at this point, especially if he tried to tease you from afar: talking to other and laughing at their jokes, briefly touching their shoulders and making eye contact with you from afar to make you jealous.

Little did he know he had the completely wrong idea.

You realised you had enough of this, and walked over to Mylo trying to 'flirt' with another guy, and wrapped your arms around his waist and kissed his neck from behind. "Hey darling...who is this?" You whispered into his ear.

Mylo's face was as red as a tomato, you rubbed your thumb over his stomach lovingly. "Oh...this is...is Jamie."

Jamie looked really nervous. "Hi! I think I should go now, Mylo. I have to go to work, see ya later." He left you two after you gave him a death stare.

"You really think you could get away with trying to make me jealous." You bit his beck slightly while he whimpered, "Oh no no, I'll always win."

Mylo gave a stern look, "fine...you win."

"That's what I like to hear." You kissed his cheek. "You're mine, and always will be."

"I know, Y/N, I know..."

The end.