*~4~*

*~NORMAN POV~*

I was outside in the forest and I noticed Mama holding Emma on the floor after hearing a loud crunch.
"Emma?" I gasped.
"Awh, Don't worry it was a clean break." Mother laughed, "Oh! and that reminds me, shipping is coming earlier, so Norman will be getting shipped off tomorrow."
"W-what" I mumbled.
"Ma you can't! Please!" Ray yelled.
I ran to Ray and hugged him tight and started sobbing, I then turned and looked around to see monsters.

I then woke up panicking. It was still late at night and Ray was reading a book under lamplight.
"Nightmare?" He mumbled.
I nodded, and he Sighed, "Come here."
I got out of bed and walked over to him and climbed into his bed, laying beside him. He put his book to the side and hugged me. He turned off his light and stroked my head as I layed it on his chest and closed my eyes. I had my arms wrapped around him and he had one arm around me.
"Emma was right." I mumbled.
"Huh?"
"This Is gay." I smiled
"Oh shut it dumbass." He muttered with a bit of blush, "Now go back to sleep."
I lay there and calmly fell asleep hugging him.

It wasn't long before I woke up again later that night. I tightly wrapped my arms around Ray, sobbing into his chest. I must've accidentally woke him up from squeezing him too hard because I felt him stroking my back and he was talking to me.
"What was it about?" he mumbled.
"I-i- I don't want t-to" I sobbed.
"if you tell me it may get it off of your chest and calm you down."
I nodded.
"I-I, You, and Emma, and t-the other kids, you, you were standing up but everybody else and Emma, w-were d-dead!" I cried as he comforted me.
"Anything else?"
"E-everybody had a f-flower stabbed into their chest, l-like, conny had I-in the book and i-i- then I-I felt a breath on me and as if I was b-being stabbed! I-it felt so real."
"But its not," he said lifting my head up and wiping my tears away. I smiled and nodded and was able to fall asleep for the rest of the night afterwards.

That didnt mean I didn't have anymore nightmares however. I woke up at morning from another nightmare, sobbing and couldn't breathe. Ma must've heard sobbing as she came rushing in and seeing me sobbing whilst attempting to wake up Ray.
"Norman?" I heard a calm voice mumble from behind. I turned around and saw mother, "Are you alright?"
"Nope, hes had three nightmares now." Ray said with a yawn. I turned around then looked at him.
"OH SO NOW YOUR- MMHHMMHH" Ray covered my mouth to stop me from waking up thr other children.
"MAMMAA!" Emma yelled, running into our room and jumping to hug mama. Me and Ray froze in our tracks and stared at each other nervously with like that, "Oh shit, Emma's here" glare.
"WHAT ARE THEY DOING?" Emma screeched.
"Ray was just comforting Norman because he was having nightmares." Isabella said.
"They still look gay." she huffed.
"Maybe, but you shouldn't force anything onto somebody." She laughed.
"OH COME ON MA', YOU AGREE WITH HER?" I heard Ray angrily yell.
"Well you look even gayer now with the way that Norman is clinging onto you." Emma smirked. I had my face shoved into his chest and my arms around him again holding him tight.
"Norman, you alright?" He muttered.
I nodded, but then he grabbed my face and faced it upwards so I was looking at him.
"Jesus Christ your bright red." He yelped.

I was just staring into his beautiful eyes.
"LOOK NORMAN'S FUCKING GAY FOR YOUR SON ISABELLA!" Emma screamed causing Don to wake up and Conny and Gilda to run into the room.
"Oh my." mumbled Gilda, shocked.
"That's adorable!" Laughed Conny.
"Emma we didn't need your antenna to alert the others." Ray frowned and I ended up bursting out laughing, Don heard him say that because he was laughing a ton too.
"Heyyyy-" She huffed angrily, "My antenna doesn't alert things!"
"Is it an antemma then?" Ray responded
"Antem- RAY SHUT UPPP!" She yelled causing more of the children to wake up.
"Her antenna doesn't alert things, but her voice does!" I giggled and looked at Ray who's face was bright red.
"They're Gay!" giggled Phil, I Sighed then continued hugging Ray.
"They aren't denying it." Isabella smirked, I heard Ray huff and look away.
"Just kissss!" Emma whined repeatedly.
I went up to Ray's ear and whispered, "Can I?"
He nodded and he moved his lips to mine. We kissed, Everybody around us was squealing.
Seconds later he pulled away, everyone was fangirling over the fact we just kissed and Don just went "bleh"

"Anyways, It's sunny and very very warm today, all the snow has melted away and I was wondering if any of you would like to help set up a pool?" Mother laughed.
"Is it big?" I asked.
"NORMAN THAT SOUNDS WEIRD." Emma howled with laughter, I gave her a deathstare.
"Not my fault you have to make it sound like that." I frowned.
Mother gently and playfully hit Emma round the head signalling to her to be quiet, which worked, for a few seconds but oh well.
"Yes dear, the pool is big!" She laughed.
"Ooh!" I laughed, jumping off of Ray's bed, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, "You are helping, and you will see how much fun this is!"
He had no choice to agree, "You act like Emma sometimes."
I shrugged my shoulders and everybody helping followed Isabella outside to set up the pool.