*~5~*

*~STILL NORMAN POV~*

"This is going to be exciting!" giggled Conny, clinging onto her adorable little bunny plush.
"Damn right it is!" Smiled Don who was standing beside her. Emma slowly made her way over to me and Ray and smirked.
"Sooo- You two dating?"
I winked at Ray which she didn't see, and said, "Nope. We just did it so everybody would shut up."
She fell to the ground seeming heartbroken and devastated, "NOOOO! HOW COULD YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT THE SHIP SAILED!" She screamed.
"You thought wrong now shut it tangerine hair." Ray grinned.
"Hey I'm no tangerine hair!" She huffed.
Minutes later Mother brought a large pool round the corner.
"It's flat." Mumbled Gilda, "Do we need a pump?"
Mother isabella smiled and explained, "No, this one just has poles to help it stand up better."
"Woahhh! Thats so much easier" Emma smiled.
"Now, we don't have a hose so Emma, Ray and Don, could go make a few water trips and get some water to fill up the pool? I know you guys are the strongest"
They nodded.
"Mama what can we do?" Conny and Phil yelled with excitement.
"You can go with Norman and find some pool toys." She laughed, "Gilda can you help me lay out the pool then put the poles together."
Gilda nodded and smiles, Me, Conny and Phil walked over to the shed at the bottom of the garden and searched through it.
"I found a big rubber ducky!" Conny giggled.
"I found a donut!" Phil smiled.
"That's great! I've got a ton of blow up things, A beach ball, some floaties and we need to bring the pump for it too." I grinned.
"Should we go back to mama?" Conny asked, and I nodded, we made our way out of the shed and headed back up the hill, placing the things on the floor.
"Now we should go find some other things that aren't blowup."
Conny and Phil nodded, We sprinted back to the shed and found some smaller toys for the younger children, Conny also found some decorations which she said was cute so I allowed her to bring them.

We returned to mother for the second time and she said this would be fine.
"Thank you all. Oh, what's these?" She said, picking up the decorations.
"They're some rose petals, Bath confetti and waterproof lights!" Conny giggled, "And, there's things called.. 'Vida flower petals'"
"I've never heard of those before?" I muttered.
"Oh, they are a type of flower that we use on animals who are faint, we use them to preserve the meat and extract the blood, the blood helps the flower to bloom." Isabella smiled.
"The petals are blood?" Phil said, sounding scared.
"These are fake ones, there are real ones growing in my in my office though."
"Can we see?" Conny smiled.
"Maybe later."

Emma, Ray and Don were on their fifteenth run, the pool was almost full.
On their twentieth the pool was completely full and they put their buckets down, none of them were tired at all.
"Yay! Mama we can put the decorations now!" Conny and Phil cheered.
Emma lifted up Phil and Don lifted up Conny, They sprinkled the Vida petals, rose petals and Bath confetti into the pool.
"Awe it looks beautiful!" Gilda smiled.
Me and Ray put the waterproof lights around it and then it was complete.

"Alright, anybody want to blow up these with me? You may need to get another pump." I said, holding the only one I grabbed and. also holding a few inflatables.
Ray, Emma and Gilda nodded, Don got bored and went inside.
The three of them ran to the shed. and brought back some pumps, then grabbed some of the inflatables I brought and began blowing them up.
"Remember not too much air, it'll explode." Ma laughed.

It took us twenty tiring minutes to blow them all up but it was worth it.
We threw a few into the pool and left the rest at the side. Mother had already left to go help the younger kids change into swimming costumes and informed the others to change themselves if they wanted to go in.
Emma and Gilda ran to their rooms and Me, Ray and Don ran to ours.
We grabbed our things and walked into the changing room.

*~RAY POV~*

I changed into my swimming trunks and left my uniform on my bed, then ran outside and waited for the others.
"Ray dear, wait a moment." Mother yelled as she ran over.
"Let me tie your hair up so it doesn't get stuck to your face."
I Sighed and allowed her to, she wouldn't allow me to go in if I didn't anyways.
Once she finished I climbed up the ladder and jumped in.
"AH IT'S COLD!" I yelped
Norman came running out after me and jumped in as well, soaking me with more water.
"AAAAAH-" we both screamed. Then stared at each other and laughed.
"Oohh you have your hair in a small ponytail. Cute." Norman smiled.
I felt myself blushing and I covered my face, "Yeah.. Ma made me.."