*~10~*

Today was the day I had to go to that dumbass school.
I brushed my teeth, got dressed and packed things I apparently needed in a bag, ate breakfast and left, meeting up with Don on the way who showed me to the school.

It was large, so much larger than the orphanage had been.
"Tada!" he laughed.
We walked inside and I was given a timetable.
Me and Don compared ours and we weren't in any of the same classes.
"Ugh fuck."
A girl then ran over and jumped onto my back, "RAY!" She yelled in a familiar voice. I turned around to see that greenhaired girl with glasses, Gilda.
We both compared our timetables and we were in the same classes.
"Yes!" I smiled.
"Awe mannn-" Don Sighed. Me and gilda split off from him and she showed me to our first lesson, English.
"What a way to start off the week," I Sighed, walking into the classroom.
"Hello! Ah- you must be Ray?" the teacher smiled, she seemed kind enough, however when she said that I noticed a weird kid in a hoodie at the back of the classes head shoot up, looking directly at me.
"Yo." I waved.
"I see you already know Gilda, you can go sit in the back Inbetween her and Nori, the boy in the blue hoodie."
I nodded and followed Gilda to the back of the class, sitting in the empty seat between them.
"You can all have ten minutes to get to know Ray! Then we can begin on the lesson."
The boy called Nori stood up and walked over to my desk.
"Yo." He smiled.
Gilda came over and whispered to me, "Be careful, apparently hes rude and a weirdo."

"Hey, Nori?"
He nodded and hugged me, "Oh Ray, I missed you." He whispered into my ear.
"Do I know you?" I muttered and he stepped back.
He then moved his face close to mine, allowing only me to see what he actually looked like before giving me a kiss on the lips and stepping back, "Ofcourse you do baby"
"Heyyyy- RAY ARE YOU CHEATING ON NORMAN?"
"Oh shut up you green haired nerd."
"OFCOURSE I'M NOT FUCKING CHEATING ON NORMAN!"
"Ray no swearing in class, repeat it again and detention." The teacher Sighed.
I frowned and stood up.
Then stepped towards Nori and put my arms around him.
"Norman.." I muttered to him.

A girl in a hood and a mask then came running into the class holding up, finger guns.
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP BITCHES!"
She said, running over to me and Nori, standing in front of Nori as if she was protecting him.
I saw a bit of orange hair peeking out of her hood.
I Sighed, "Wassup Emma."
She gasped, "RAY HOW DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT SO QUICK?!"
"HOLD ON YOUR FUCKING JOKING ME? THAT'S BEEN EMMA THIS WHOLE DAMN TIME?" Gilda gasped
"FUCK YEAH!" She yelled.
"FUCK YAAAA!" I screamed.
"All of you at the back, detention afterschool" the teacher huffed.
"Oh shit."
"Principals office now all of you."
We all giggled as we walked off to the principals room.

As we walked in the woman glared at us.
I stared in shock.
"MOMMA WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled.
"Sit down all of you." She Sighed, "What did you do?"
Everybody ignored her question and ran to her, hugging her.
"I missed you mama!" Emma laughed, pulling her mask and hood down.
"Me too." Norman smiled.
I just stood there and the teacher walked in angrily.
"Principal these children were cussing and being loud in class."
"That sounds like Ray and the others alright." She smiled.
"You know them?"
"I used to be their mother at an orphanage, except Ray is my biological child."
"Oh, well I gave all of them a detention."
"Fair enough. You'll all meet me in here after school." she said angrily.
"Yes isabellaa-" the others groaned.
"No. fuck you!" I yelled.
My mother frowned and Sighed, Norman walked over and grabbed my hand, "sh"
"Okay. If you don't turn up to the detention I'll confiscate your books and phone." She frowned.
"EEH ALRIGHT I'LL COME PLEASE NOT MY BOOKS!"
She smiled, "Good. Norman and Ray please stay, others return to your classes."
"Hold da fucking phone, NORMAN?" Gilda yelled.
"Fuck off" he said which made me erupt on laughter as she and the others left the room.
"Alright, you both don't have to go to detention tonight because I know that shit don't teach you anything and your my child, and Norman WAS my child."
"Well so were the others."
"I need to talk with them privately for five minutes."
"ooh"
"Alright now Norman, how in hell are you here?"
He smirked, "My love for Ray guided me to him~"
I stared at him, blushing, as he began laughing a ton.
"Norman what the fuck" I giggled.
"OKAYY IM SORRY-" He laughed.

"I love you dumbass" I smiled as we held hands walking out of the office.
"Love ya too emo bitch." He replied.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING EMO BITCH?"
"You of course idiot."

"This is the worst yet best day of my life."
"You sure about that?" he said, kissing my cheek.

"No."