Charades

It's been 2 years since Elsa chose to stay in the enchanted forest and Anna was crowned the new queen of Arendelle.

For Queen Anna, it looked like everything was going to be okay.

One on particular warm night in the kingdom, Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven were playing their favorite game, charades.

This was a fun tradition for the gang to do every Friday evening.

Kristoff was currently pretending to eat all kinds of vegetables.

Olaf excitedly guessed, "Oh! Oh! You're craving veggies because you've been stuck in a blizzard for a whole month!"

Anna was about to giggle, but managed to stop herself by covering her mouth. She asked Olaf before looking at Elsa who looked baffled. "A whole month?"

Kristoff laughed, "Actually, he got it right. Gotta remember to eat those foods so you'll stay alive longer."

Olaf giggled. He then turned to Elsa and asked with pure innocence, "Do you think that I'll live forever since I always have a carrot on my face?"

Elsa smiled warmly. "It depends on how much you believe in it."

Olaf smiled back at Elsa. The jolly snowman walked closer to Elsa and gave her one of his signature hugs before saying, "Okay! My turn!"

Olaf went up to the "stage" in pure excitement. He removed the three pieces of coal from his belly. After putting them on the floor, he started pacing back and forth.

Kristoff immediately guessed, "You're a detective!"

Olaf laughed, "Nope! Try again!"

Elsa said with a small smile, "Oh, you're trying to manage your money. The coal are supposed to be coins or some sort of currency..."

"Actually I was thinking whether the coal would look better on both sides of my head, but I like your creativity Elsa!"

Elsa smiled, knowing that it was her turn now. She said to herself as she got up from her seat, "Okay, okay. I got the perfect scenario."

To Anna's surprise and delight, Elsa magically created a scene where young Agnarr was bowing to a young Iduna. He said politely, "I officially welcome you to Arendelle."

Iduna smiled widely.

Anna felt tears of happiness and sadness trickle down her face. She had the urge to hug her sister for comfort.

Elsa immediately went over to Anna and embraced her with all the love in her heart. She said softly to Anna who was holding in the tears, "I miss them too..."

When the two sisters let go of each other, Anna suddenly felt slightly weird. Her face didn't show it, but she could definitely feel it in her body.