Meeting The Madrigals

Luisa and Isabela quickly went over to Mirabel's side to help her. They were worried about their younger sister and wanted to make sure that she was okay. As she assisted her sister to get back up on her feet, Isabela asked, feeling deeply confused, "What's with all the ice?"

Elsa chuckled softly as she approached the Madrigals. "I'm sorry. My powers sometimes has a mind of its own."

Abuela simply smiled warmly at the former ruler of Arendelle. "It's a true honor to have you visit us. But, why now?"

Elsa found herself feeling extremely tense. She was still trying to process everything that Grand Pabbie had told her.

A single tear escaped her right eye as she explained with an aching heart, "My sister, Anna... gained powers of heat and fire. She..." She paused mid-sentence to look up at Mirabel who had just reached her Abuela's side. "Originally didn't have any powers except the love she had for me..."

Mirabel's face dropped in a heartbeat at the sight of Elsa sobbing. "How could she do this to you?"

Iduna quickly exclaimed to Mirabel, "But, it's not her fault!"

Agnarr added in frustration, "It's the work of my black-hearted Father. Mattias was always there for me anyway..."

"In reality, Anna is the most amazing person. She actually punched a villainous prince right off a ship once." Kristoff explained with a small, genuine happy smile.

Camillo smirked. "I'd like to meet this Anna."

"Well, now is not the best time for that, honey." Pepa said calmly, resulting in Camillo turning into a fluffy, frowning cat.

Abuela noticed that the sun was setting rather quickly. "Let's all get inside."

As everyone made their way into the magical house, Iduna took one glance at Alma Madrigal's candle and gasped. Dolores immediately heard this. She smiled and was about to tell Iduna what got her attention when her Mama could be heard saying to Olaf, "Never in my life would I have imagined seeing someone else with a cloud above their head."

Olaf giggled then said in the same excited way, "Same here! You know what they say, expect the unexpected!"

Suddenly, Gale playfully flew around everyone. Mirabel embraced the magical feeling. It soon took interest in Abuela's flaming candle. Without thinking, Abuela exclaimed, "I should check on the candle!" But, not long before she told her triplet children as gently as she could, "I need you three to make our guests feel at home. Please."

Bruno and Pepa glanced at each other rather worriedly. With his eyes closed, Bruno sighed. Then, as soon as he opened them, Abuela was already speed walking up the stairs. Julieta scolded her Mother by saying rather angrily, "Mama, for goodness sake, why would the candle...?

Julieta decided to stop mid-sentence to shake her head in disapproval.

Pepa looked at her sister in concern. She went over to Julieta and asked her, "Sis, are you alright? You're usually in a good mood whenever anybody needed care."

Bruno said to Julieta as he wrapped his arms around his sisters, "Si. Julieta, this isn't you."

Julieta looked into the eyes of her siblings', and replied sadly, "I'm sorry it's just I can't help but feel that Mama is hiding something from us."

Pepa asked worriedly, "You really think so?"

At that moment, the house grew darker and harsh winds flew by everyone.

A potted plant was about to fall on Bruno's head, when Elsa used her ice powers to freeze it in mid-air.

Isabela told Mirabel with a playful smirk, "It may not be a perfect plant, but I like it."

Mirabel concerning frown turned into a smile. Her better mood urged her to go up to her Mama, Uncle Bruno, and Aunt Pepa and say, "C'mon guys! Elsa and her friends are probably tired after their long journey. We should decide on where they'll be sleeping tonight."

Antonio immediately asked Pepa and Felix rather excitedly, "Can Olaf stay in my room, please?"

Felix chuckled and replied, "Alright. I see nothing wrong with that."

Dolores raised her hand to get her Papa's attention. "Iduna can stick with me."

Iduna said to herself in delight, "Yes!"

After almost everyone was given a room, Bruno asked Elsa happily, How would you like to stay with me, Elsa?"

Elsa asked, feeling rather exhausted, "Really?"

Bruno replied politely, "Of course."

Elsa smiled at the idea of going to bed. This day has been pretty stressful.... she thought. But, Anna... will she be okay? Probably... Maybe...