The secret life. chapter 93 Annie

The next day all of a sudden i had found out  the Doctor and Oswin had been caught by daleks again. and i had met a new person. named Gold as soon as i started talking to him i had a bad feeling about him, that i couldn't trust him.

he introduced me to Russia and i liked her better. apparently the two  were silver's future selves. as she had regenerated into two people. and they had a plan for her. they took her in a nightmare mansion where they attacked her and betrayed us. Russia almost did that but i persuaded her not to work for the enemies. however Gold was still working for them. he controlled Russia and attacked them. overnight they got through it and she got out.

Ashley starts out "So good news I got out of the mansion and found 11. bad news is he's unconscious and being carried away by daleks."

"dang" i reply

"And I'm also being carried away by daleks along with Annie and a few others. well actually Annie is holding my hand and walking beside me she's really scared and confused" Ashley describes

"hmm be there for her"

"i will. she's been really nice so far. she doesn't deserve this. she never did anything to deserve this" Ashley say conditionally

           i stare at the screen deep in thought, i remembered this kind of thing before long long, ago in the old days of Gallifrey when the Timewar raged on. many young girls and boys got their childhood taken from them from the daleks. replaced by terror and captivity. The monsters of the Daleks taking away all that they and all of us had ever had and loved.

"yeah. how old is she?" i ask.

"she's 12, Annie says most people around here are 15-21. wow"

Ashley continues "I SEE OSWIN!"

"YAY" i cheer

"who's Oswin again?" annie asks

"oh just a friend." Ashley answers

its Friday morning so i look out the window admiring the sunrise. nothing quite as beautiful as Gallifrey was but it was still inspiring and made me smile.

"beautiful sunrise here"

Annie answers "There's never any good sunrises here. hey, when we get out can we meet Oswin?"

Ashley answers "yeah we can"

       "I'm worried for my dad. and you guys" i finish having to leave to go to school not knowing what i would encounter there.

when i got through the normal school day i got on my tablet again wondering what happened while i was gone.

"good evening Ashley"

"IT WAS DIANA WHO BROKE THE 4TH WALL NOT ME" Ashley claims

The 11th Doctor comments "wow that was smooth Ashley"

"broke the 4th wall? Oh and hi dad! I've missed you. I'm glad you are alright"

he answers "I've missed you too! you know about Annie right? well apparently it's from one of Ashley's favorite book series...and Ashley said about it..."

"somehow she heard about Gallifrey!" Ashley exclaims

"that's strange"

"I haven't said a word about those things!" she explains

         "ok that is very strange"

I told Ashley of my school day how the enemies were being suspiously as i noticed everything. i noticed Rani's clone was watching me.

The 11th Doctor replies "yeah. it must of been odd. Oh...whos tugging on my jacket....oh!...yes Annie?"

Annie continued "what is Gallifrey? you never answered my question"

i smile thinking this scene is so adorable finding a new found affection for young kids. them having a certain adorable attitude to them.

"aww that's so adorable!" i watch

Annie replies "Can't you tell me what Gallifrey is, Doctor?"

he hesitates "um...well... It's a far away place"

Annie continues "was it a nice place? did it have lots of pretty things to look at and lots of people to meet?"

      The Doctor answers her "It was a very nice place Annie, It had lots things to do and see"

Annie exclaims "one day, I'm going to go on adventures to lots and lots of places!  and I'm gonna own a spaceship and fly around everywhere and meet lots of different people!"

"aww that's adorable. I say go for it Annie."

she continues "And one day I'm gonna find out where my mommy went"

the Doctor asks "Did your mom leave you Annie?"

"yes she went on a trip and never came back. I miss her she was nice" Annie says

"aww that sounds sad"

    Annie asks "huh? whys it sad?"

Ashley explains "she just thinks it's sad that your mothers gone on a trip for a while"

"oh. yeah. sometimes i miss my mommy. I have a picture of her in my pocket if you want to see!" Annie says joyfully.

Annie exclaims "AHHH!"

Ashley tries to comfort her "Annie....its ok...I'll protect you...Everything's going to be alright. i won't let anyone or anything hurt you...I won't let the daleks hurt you Annie...."

"oh no what's happening?" i ask concerned

"a dalek came into the cell. ok... good news they are taking us to a different cell. bad news they may be lying. ok good news they weren't lying! but it scares ,me that where we are looks a bit like and underground house with a living room and kitchen and such"

"interesting"

The Doctor replies "Ashley, you stay here and watch Annie. I'll go look around"

"be careful dad" i say

"i will"

Ashley continues "well I've found out that im not only a mom, but I'm Annies mom. Isn't that odd!"

"you are Annies mom. wow that's cool!" iexclaim

       i left another extrodinary day done met someone knew found out she was Ashleys future daughter. my dad and them were held captive by daleks i wish i could save them. i hoped they stayed safe.