2

^3rd Persons POV^

"Round 4?" Xiao breathes and smiled. "Shut up, it's hard!"

Aether breathes too and drops himself on Xiao's bed. "My fingers hurt so much let's take a break from it."

He sighed and turned off the console. "Aw come on we just started."

"Xiao 4 fucking rounds." Aether covered his face and catches his breath. "We can play tomorrow alright?" Xiao pouted disappointed but accepted it anyways.

"I'm going home now, it's getting late." He got off of Xiao's bed and before he could grab the handle, Xiao blocked his way.

Aether sighed. "Xiao, I really need to go my sisters are waiting for me." The green haired guy rolled his eyes.

"Forgot something?"

Just when Aether wanted to shake his head he laughed. "Seriously?" Aether touched Xiaos cheeks and kissed him.

Just when Xiao wanted to stick his tongue inside of Aether's mouth, Aether broke the kiss.

"I will see you later ok?" Aether kissed his cheek as a good bye and left the door. The cold boy sighed and watched him take the bus out the window.

He sighed when the bus drove away and decided to clean his room out of boredom.

Aether watches the sky fading darker and darker and sighed. "I want to take a trip somewhere, it's starting to get boring.."

He said with a tired face. When he arrived at his street, he opened the keys and listened carefully if anyone awake.

Nothing.

He sighed again in relief and slowly walked inside his room to get himself ready to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning he somehow awoke at 5AM, which is too early for him. Maybe it should be his turn to prepare breakfast for his siblings.

He happily stood up and walked directly into the kitchen to prepare a tasty dish for his lovely sisters.

But as he made the dishes he noticed something odd. Paimon isn't snoring this day.
He decided to ignore this coincidence first and focus on the food before he burns down the kitchen.

When he finished it, he looked at the clock.

8AM

"This shit- dish took me fuckin' 2 hours?!" He disappointly lowered his head and breathes. Whatever.

He was excited to wake his siblings up for the meal he did. It took him loads of effort. When he opened Paimon's room the bed was empty.

He had a short panic attack for a second and immediately ran into Lumine's room and slowly opened the door.

Then his panic got sealed again and smiled. Guess Paimon had some kind of nightmare and slept with Lumine afterwards.

He took his phone out and shot a short photo and smiled brightly again. He decided to not wake them up and walked back into the kitchen and ate his meal by himself 😭

.
.
.
.
.
Just when he forked the last berry on his plate, he saw Lumine entering the kitchen. "Good morning Aether.." she rubbed her eyes and yawned loud.

Her brother chuckled. "Had a nice sleep?" She nodded. "What's for breakfast?" She glance at the dish that Aether has made.

"Enjoy your meal Lumine, I'm going to wake up Paimon." He got off of his chair and walked into Lumine's room to wake up Paimon.

"We should take a trip somewhere, staying here in this country is getting boring." Aether suggested while watching his siblings eat. "Yes sure! Lets invite our friends for more fun! Oh oh! Lets have a pool party in Fontaine!"