At the Airplane

*3rd Person's POV*

Aether, Xiao, Hu Tao, Kazuha, Venti, Ayaka, Lumine and Keqing herself are sitting on The purple haired private bus each of them looking outside the window.

"Who knew Keqing would own a private bus huh." Lumine spoke while sitting beside Ayaka. Aether shrugged his shoulders.

Aether: "Hey Kazuha."

Kazuha: "I'm listening."

Aether: "soo.. about that friend of yours.. you said he admires me right ?"

Kazuha: "yes indeed. He really wants to be friends with you. He's pretty chill too."

Xiao: "friends."

Lumine: "Xiao shut up."

Aether: "what's their name ?"

Kazuha: "oh? Well his name is he-."

Kazuha was cut off by the bus driver. "We're here Ms. Keqing." He stepped off the bus and held Keqing's hand elegantly to let her get off.

"Tch, so extra." Venti whispered in Aether's ear, Aether somehow couldn't help but start laughing quietly.

"Follow me, we're going on line 3. It's gonna take off in an hour." Kazuha leads his friends where to check their online tickets.

"My friend is also there waiting." He smiled soft at Aether and continued walking.

From the distance, Xiao sees a dark rose haired male with emerald eyes looking bored at his phone and hitting the floor with his shoes looking impatient.

"Ah! Heizou, did we take too long?" Kazuha greeted his friend by giving him a hand shake. "Oh yea, everyone this is Shikanoin Heizou from class C. His parents work as detectives."

Heizou waved the them happily and smiled. "Hello Aether, I suppose K-Kazuha talked about me during your way here."

Instead of a handshake like the others, Heizou gave Aether a gentle hug. "I'm glad I get to communicate with you now."

Aether: "O-Oh that's g-great! Nice to meet you too!"

Aether nervously hugged him back. Xiao stepped in and pulled Aether's wrist near him and wraps his arms around Aether.

Heizou: "Hello Xiao! Nice to meet you."

Xiao: "Shut up."

Aether looked at Xiao shocked. "Xiao! Be nice."
"Being nice isn't something I'm good at." Xiao admitted and stared at Heizou aware. "I have a bad feeling about this guy." He whispered.

"Let's go and scan our bags and luggages! I want to enter the plane as fast as possible!!" Lumine jumped high around Aether and Xiao.

"Alright let's go." Aether giggled and released the tight hug from Xiao.

*they get in the plane*

"Ah! These seats are really comfortable." Lumine pulled out a blanket out of her backpack and started snoozing a little.

"Lumine, it's barely evening and you already want to start sleeping ??" Ayaka tried to pull the blanket away from Lumine.