About to take off

HII SORRY I HAVENT POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTER IN A WHILE I WAS KINDA BORED AND WAS FARMING ARTIFACTS FOR HEIZOU

Aether's POV

After the discussion, everything we talked about is now all planned!

The date, location and preparing. Everyone was desperate to leave due to their laziness but afterwards, Lumine 'shooed' them away like birds.

It was nearly 6PM but luckily there were leftover Veggie bake from last time Paimon and Lumine made and it still tastes the same as ever.

"Hey Aether, I think we should start packing."Lumine made a creepy frozen smile. I nodded silent and rushed into my room packing all of it.

After a few, i couldnt sleep all night. That was the biggest hangout i have never did.

I eventually slept out of excitement and couldnt wait for tomorrow.

Next day I woke up early as usual. I looked at my clock.

5AM

I hopped off from bed immediately and got ready for the trip. I even was shaking Lumine so hard that she got a headache. Even Paimon didn't like the sound of the banging.

"PAIMON'S TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" She yelled outside and kicked a pillow out of her room and shut it again.

"Aetheeer! It's 5AM! go back to sleep.." she yawned and lifted her blanket over her face. I pouted and watched her yawn again. Then I decided to stop and dress up myself then.

I opened my closet and looked for a perfect outfit to wear for today. I took off my shirt and wore a big white brown shirt.

I took out black shorts out of my closet and got myself white socks to wear. I was all prepared for the trip.

But first.. I gotta wake up Paimon and take her to Ayaka's house. I sighed and turned my head around rushing to Paimon's room. "Wakey Wakey." I gently shake her body watching her open her eyes.

"Give Paimon an hour." She squeezed her stuffed bear and bit her lips while closing her eyes. "Aren't you supposed to like," I smirked. "Have a food party early at Sayu's house?"

She immediately open her eyes creepily and stood up like a frozen robot. "P-PAIMON FORGOT!" She ran to her closet panicked and wore basic shirt and skirt.

She then rushingly sprinted faster than a cheetah could out of her room and opened the fridge.

I laughed while watching her rush fast for her life. "Chill Paimon, no need to rush." I stand up from her bed and walk slowly towards her sweaty face.

Was that Tears ? "P-Paimon's late !" She covered her face and sobs messy. I sighed. Who knew she would cry cause of being late in a food party?

I crouched down to her and removed her hands away from her face and smiled. "Paimon, it's okay. Sayu has to prepare anyways too right? Besides she's a sleepy person so she might take things slow."

She looked at the floor disappointed. "So I was rushing for nothing?"

Aether: "Ah, No no no! You can support her preparing r-right?"