Season 3: The night Peter Parker died

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

𝒜𝓇𝒶𝒸𝒽𝓃𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓃 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ

Gwen's POV

Me: Y/N!!!!

I shouted seeing Y/n was blasted away to the other side of the building while being chased by a guy with a green goblin suit. But myself could not wonder too far since I too was fighting a villain in hand. The Hobgoblin in fact.

Hobgoblin: Here little spidey~ Come and fight me!

Me: GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!!!

The hobgoblin got into a brawl with me as the two of us battled it out literally on the ground. The orange suit wearer was straddling me before sending multiple punches towards my face. I blocked before headbutting, kicking him while doing so, sending him a few feet back.

I did a backflip to gain a few distance between the two of us before I can hear him chuckling.

Hobgoblin: Well I'll be. You are one strong girl. I'll admit. But one of us has to die today. Our fight will be legendary-!

*VROOM!!!

He wasn't able to finish his monologue before being rammed by a car from the side, sending him to the wall. My eyes widened from the fact that someone was still in the city after being escorted out to a safe zone. But what made my blood ran cold was the one who's driving it.

Peter: Really dude!? You left MJ and I to fend off yourself!?

Me: Y-Yo- YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!

Peter: You're going to fight alone! I know how to help you!

Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

I was panicking. Every minute passing by felt like an hour. Here he was Peter Parker, my first ever friend I made ever since I was a child, standing here in front of me with a scowl on his face.

Me: You can't be here right now!

I gripped his shoulders, my voice cracking in fear what would have happened to him if anything hurts him.

Me: I'm not messing around you can't be here right now!

Peter: But guess what doofus? Nobody makes a decision for me, no one!

He shouted onto my face eyes showing determination.

Peter: Nobody all right? This is my choice!

Knowing his hard head, he was dead set on helping me as I groaned turning around in anycase the goblin is awake.

Peter: Now how do we stop him?

He asked before my brain start to function, gears starting to run on overtime before a plan came to fruit.

Me: Okay so he can fly with his glider so we have to take that first. I can take his glider and webbed it up first but I need a distraction for that.

Peter: So you want me to stall him for you? Then I need a weapon or some sort.

He nodded as the two of us searched out surrounding for something that Peter can be armed with. Soon, we found a gun, well a gun that shoots pumpkin bombs to be precise and that was what Peter needed. 

He quickly grabbed it and ran to hide for a while as we waited for the orange goblin to wake up from his slumbers.

Hobgoblin: Fucking hell I'll snap that's bastard's neck!