Season 3: Lady Death

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

𝒜𝓇𝒶𝒸𝒽𝓃𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓃 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ

Death Reincarnate.

That was learnt mostly in the Asian region: Hinduism, Buddhism etc. But never have I ever looked upon it deeper and now, I'm on the land of the dead.

Me: Where am I?

I looked around and found nothing except for a sea of water. I looked below as I saw my reflection upon it. My feet stopped below the water before I was pulled down by an unexplainable force.

I was drowning yet I found myself at peace. Slowly, I laid down on my back as the weight pulled me to the bottom of the ocean before a reflection of my younger self reflected above me. Looking at it, I found my younger self filled with anger in his eyes with a scowl on his face.

Looking at his bloodied attire, I realized it was the night of my dad's passing. Smiling softly before I closed my eyes.

Emily: Whatever everyone says, you're a kind child.

Hearing mom's voice, I smiled before a memory of Gwen and Laura flashed upon me. With Felicia at the background cooking as the four of us lived together inside my house.

Mom, this is as far as I can go. I'll be seeing you soon.

𝒜𝓇𝒶𝒸𝒽𝓃𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓃 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ

Death: Where do we begin?

I opened my eyes as I heard a different voice that I've never heard before. Sitting up as I realized I was in a different dimension than I was before. I assumed to be what looked like to be a grave yard. Looking to the side and my eyes widened at the deity in front of me.

 Looking to the side and my eyes widened at the deity in front of me

Skin and hair coloured silver. Leather outfit that gives her dominatrix vibe with a sword on her hand accompanied by a long black cape.

Getting on guard, I stood before taking a few steps back to give some space.