Dining (with a knife hidden)

Yei! new update!

Love you all! Thanks for the comments, you all deserve the world <33

-------

Cale looked at Eruhaben for a few seconds before continuing to speak, the two dragons were looking at him with curiosity.

-Eruhaben-nim, I would like to request you to teach Geum, he is a very smart kid but he still needs someone as cool as you to teach him.

Cale knew the old dragon liked getting praised a little, it was kind of cute of him. Cale's plan right now was to get Eruhaben saved and help Geum with his magic in the process, it was killing two birds with one stone.

The old dragon could only rub his temples as he wondered how that was a serious proposal, but even though it was a stupid proposal, he had grown fond of the little dragon in record time. Besides, his instincts rarely failed "There's no harm in agreeing, the child may inherit my knowledge as well in the process."

-I suppose I could consider it-he said finally, pretending not to be interested.

Cale smiled knowing the old man's true feelings.

-Well, in case you accept, here are the coordinates, one more thing, while I have the mask, I'm Rok Soo, but without it I'm Cale.

Eruhaben looked at the paper the brown-haired man had handed him and then looked at the smiling human in front of him, who seemed to hide many secrets, he knew that the hair of the human in front of him was dyed with magic.

-So, who are you really?-This time he asked with genuine curiosity.

-I am Cale Henituse, it's a pleasure to meet you, Eruhaben-nim.

Eruhaben smiled, maybe accepting a deal with this human wasn't that bad.

-Oh, one more thing, the coordinates lead to the mansion's dining room, there are more people living there, don't be surprised.

-Chs, as if someone as old as me could be surprised by anything.

Eruhaben did get surprised.

"A sword master, wolf tribe children, a promising mage, a necromancer, two very curious cat tribe children, two assassins and the only normal one, a servant with decent skills."

They had appeared in an empty dining room, Cale was wearing different clothes this time and his hair was his original colour, red, it really suited him, Eruhaben looked at him like a proud father.

-Eruhaben, I suppose you have already observed who is in this mansion, it is up to you to reveal your identity or hide it, without anything else to say let's go have dinner

At the red-haired man's words he could only nod, it was basic knowledge that you couldn't force a dragon to do something, but... "What were they going to eat?"

He was very surprised to see the red head towards the kitchen where the younger assassin was, who was a little shocked to see them enter, and he was even more shocked to see the red head cooking "Why is he so surprised, he's never seen anyone cook before?"

Cale for his part was happily chopping potatoes and other vegetables to complement the steak, as well as making soup and cuscus "This will be enough for the children to eat" after a few hours of cooking with Eruhaben commenting on how he would have done it better he went out to serve the food on the plates and to call the children.

Cale didn't notice the look on Beacrox's face the whole time, who had stopped cooking to watch the red-haired man, amazed at how he cooked like he had been doing it all his life.