Vampires, Elves and Fake hatred

Hey, sorry for not translating lately, there have been a few things going on.

Long story short, I got a little bit down but now I'm better! I'm improving! So don't worry too much!

In the Spanish version I'm already revealing a LOT of secrets of this fic ahah

So, we'll get there soon!

Thanks Thanatri-Fareida for everything TuT!

And thanks to the rest of you for your comments, you guys are adorable!

Oh, another thing, I don't know if I read it wrong or it's like this but in the spanish version Basen's age is only 1 year less than Cale! but that's not important for the fic so don't worry!

------

Choi Han watched as the red-haired man walked out of his room leaving him with the noble bastard.

He looked at him with mock annoyance, as if he couldn't believe what was happening.

If you asked Choi Han he would describe the black-haired man as a tired father.

He was the bastard he hated, yet the house rules were still in place so he couldn't attack him to demand answers.

So he simply looked him in the eye and asked.

-Why?- "Why did you insult them? Why were you pretending to be a bad person? Or were you really...?"

That was enough for Rok Soo, he knew what the other wanted to know, it was kind of obvious, but still he couldn't help but think that it would be cruel of him to explain the real reason, wouldn't that make the other feel bad about himself? Wouldn't explaining it make him force himself to forgive him? Kim Rok Soo, no, Cale Thames Henituse was always afraid of hurting people like he did to his father, having red hair like his mother, or like he hurt Basen just by being there.

This is why he simply couldn't tell him the truth, he couldn't hurt someone else.

-Why would it be? It was simply the truth - The cruel smile he had on didn't reach his eyes, Rok Soo knew Choi Han couldn't find out, Ron could never find out after all.

Contrary to his thoughts Choi Han knew that it couldn't be like that, someone who thought that way about others wouldn't give his body to another soul so easily, no one who hated for no reason would sacrifice himself so easily.

That's why, no matter how convincing the performance of the black-haired man was, Choi Han didn't believe him, now more than ever he wanted to know what 'Thames' was, for some reason he felt it wasn't the best time to ask, so he kept his mouth shut.

Rok Soo seeing this thought he had convinced the other, how wrong he was.

"He looks like Choi Jung Soo only less cute, Jung Soo is nicer, and he can cook" Rok Soo smiled as he thought about the death god's assistant that he had gotten to cook for him and his niece.

Choi Han felt shivers for some reason.

----

Cale looked at the poor elf who looked very nervous.

After thinking for a while about his next move he decided that the best thing to do was to ignore everything completely and sneak into arm, break a few things and run away "What's the worst that can happen?"

-Geum, change my voice- said as he put on the white mask.

Pendrick, who was with him now looked at him nervously, he didn't know how he had ended up in this strange situation, he had simply followed this person because the great dragon-nim told him to, why did Eruhaben, who was a great dragon-nim tell him to go with this strange redhead?