Chapter 6

I sit down at my desk with a huff "You better not screw us over Tomlinson." I mumble out while running my hands through my hair in frustration, the pain in my leg long forgotten due to the stress called Tomlinson.

Harry's POV

I groan in frustration, I've been looking at all kinds of maps but I can't figure out where Tomlinson is leading us. I still can't believe that that pest is on my ship.

I stand up from my desk and I notice the missing weight on my hip, I look down to see that my sword isn't there. Unbelievable Tomlinson still has it the fucker.

I walk out of my quarters and look around trying to spot him but I can't seem to find him all I see his annoying blond crewmate who just laughs as he looks at me making my blood boil even more. I stomp over to him and grab him by his throat "Where the fuck is he!" I yells into Niall's face who just keeps laughing "Calm down mate he's closer than you think and he looks like he's ready to kill you so just let go of me."

"I will ask again! Where is he!" I yell again seeing that I didn't get a clear answer "Oi let go of him Harold you wouldn't want to lose you right hand right, I mean imagine losing the one hand that actually wants you touch you." I follow his voice and look up to see him sitting in the crow's nest with my sword dangling in his hand right above me as some kind of threat.

I shove Niall out of my hand making his stumble slightly while he laughs loudly. "Look that wasn't that difficult right Harold?" I roll my eyes "Give me my sword back right this instant!" Tomlinson chuckles and out of nowhere let's go of the sword and I have to jump back in order to avoid the sword and yet it still lands only a few centimeters from my toes.

"There you go Harold as you wish." Tomlinson stands up and climbs onto the railing of the crow's nest and hope sparks in my heart, hope that he will jump and splatter into a bloody pancake. But my prayers weren't heard as Tomlinson grab a rope and gracefully slides down like he does that every day.

"Watch it Tomlinson! I won't hesitate to tie you up again." He chuckles "Yeah because that was a success last time. How long did it take me to untie myself again Niall?" "Not even one minute Louis." I can't help but be slightly shocked as Niall uses Tomlinson's first name, what a weak captain does that.

"Not even one minute you say, how about you prove it Tomlinson." Tomlinson smirks "Sure but what is in it for me?" I shrug "Not being tied up and killed perhaps."

Tomlinson shakes his head "No I think not, How about this... If I can get out within a minute and then fight of your best fighter on the ship you will have to only once say that I'm a better captain than you but if I can't get out, you can kill me." This guy is definitely crazy "Ok good it's your funeral. Zayn you will fight him and kill him if he doesn't get out."

I watch in curiosity as Tomlinson rolls his shoulders and starts taking his belt with his 2 swords, many daggers and 2 guns off and lays it down away from where he's standing. "Do you have a death wish Tomlinson." I can't believe what he's doing, going into a fight unarmed.

Tomlinson gives me an annoyed look before flipping me off "Tie me up will you, I'm getting bored." I nod at Liam and he starts tying Tomlinson up the way we tie every prisoner up yet this only makes Tomlinson roll his eyes.

Liam stand up again and walks off to the side, by now a whole crowd has formed around a tied up Tomlinson excited to see some fighting.

"Go ahead Tomlinson show us what you've got." Tomlinson stares directly into my eyes and doesn't move at all, something about the look in his eyes makes my blood run cold. He still isn't moving but out of nowhere the rope seems to loosen up and it falls down into his lap making me look at him in shock but he doesn't say anything as he slowly gets up and turns his eyes away from me to look at Zayn who quickly holds up his sword and points it at Tomlinson

"Now going to get fun." A voice next to me says, I take a quick glance to see Niall standing next to me with a smile on his face. "Why? Do you like watching your captain die?" Niall chuckles "He's not my captain and he most certainly won't die.

I hum "We will see." I watch as Zayn creeps closer to Tomlinson who just looks at him with this bored look while he's still unarmed.

Once Zayn is within an arm's length Tomlinson moves his foot kicking up the rope that he was tied up with and he spins it a bit in his hand. Zayn moves to hit Tomlinson's leg but he gracefully jumps over it without even having to look at Zayn, his eyes are still focusing on the rope in his hand but as Zayn makes another move he doesn't jump this time, no he throws his rope at it in a peculiar manner.

The rope ties around the swords and Tomlinson gives it a yank making the sword fall from Zayn's hands, Tomlinson easily catches it and tosses it without even looking and to my surprise it lands right into Niall's hand. How the-?

"Want to keep going?" he asks Zayn in a very calm voice, Zayn looks at me with hopeful eyes but I shake my head "Oh he will keep going." Tomlinson looks at me with an amused look on his face "That's very brave of you Harold, throwing your crew into the fire so you don't get burned... What is it are you scared?" Louis says in mocking voice while he pouts at me.

"That's it!" I shrug my jacket off and throw it on the deck and grab my sword out of my belt "Come on then you little rat!"

All he does is laugh at my words but I also notice as his eyes darken.

...

What another chapter? Yeah cause it's a fun story to work on!!!!

~~~Renée