Chapter 7

"That's it!" I shrug my jacket off and throw it on the deck and grab my sword out of my belt "Come on then you little rat!"

All he does is laugh at my words but I also notice as his eyes darken.

...

Harry's POV

I can't help but chuckle at the rather small unarmed man in front of me, this is definitely a walk in the park. He messed with the wrong captain and he will regret it.

"What are you laughing at Harold? Nervous?" Tomlinson asks with a cocky smirk decorating his face making me huff "Me scared of a small rat like you? Never." I scoff out making Tomlinson roll his eyes.

"Ok then Harold your death." Tomlinson takes a few steps forward with his hands on his back, he stays where he's only a few inches out of reach for my sword so one step forward and I'm able to hit him.

And I do just that, I take a step forward and swing my sword at him to hit him in the neck but yet he easily avoids it by ducking and kicks me hard against my knee making me lose balance for just one second but he uses that time whistle lowly and sword lands neatly in his hand and he grips it loosely so it won't fall. I take a good look at the sword to see that it is the one that he got off of Zayn and tossed to Niall who most likely tossed it back to him now.

I grab my sword tighter and swing again but Tomlinson easily blocks it with his sword "You know that chocking your sword won't help you? it will only make you even worse." My blood boils at his words, how dare he even say something like that!

I once again swing my sword at him but this time with full force, enough force to decapitate him neatly.

But all he does is take a step back and he blocks my sword with his and something very weird happens, just as my sword hits his it completely shedders making Tomlinson let out a loud laugh while all I can do is look at the handle of my sword as that's all that's left.

"So are you ready to quit yet Harold?" I drop what's left of my sword and look up at him with eyes full of hatred "That's a no I guess." Tomlinson then also drops his sword which does confuse me slightly.

"Come on then Harold, punch me right here." Tomlinson points at his cheek and closes his eyes as if he waits for me to actually punch him. How stupid of him! I bring my balled up hand back and swing it forwards full speed but what I didn't expect was for Tomlinson to quickly move right before my hand is about to collide with his cheek, it's too late for me to stop my hand from hitting the pole really hard making be scream out on pain as I feel my bones protest at the collision.

The whole deck is silent as I look up again, Tomlinson looks at me with raised eyebrows "We are done. Let someone from your crew look at you hand." He turns his back to me and walks over to where Niall is standing and I watch as Liam charges at him with his sword in his hand "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tomlinson says not even bothering to look at Liam as he starts talking to Niall in a hushed tone while putting his belt on again.

Liam turns to me with a questioning look on his face and I shake my head at him making him lower his sword and walk back to me "Let me bandage your hand captain." He tries to grab my hand but I rip it out of his hand and walk to my quarters wanting nothing more than to be alone after the humiliation I just suffered.

However, I must have been in my quarters laying on my bed for around five minutes before a soft knock interrupts it, I groan "Fuck off." I yell to whoever is at the door but it still opens, I don't feel like looking up so I stay laying down.

"I'm here to look at your hand, it sounded pretty back when you hit it." I practically jump up as I hear Tomlinson's voice.

"What the hell are you doing here! How dare you enter my quarters?!" Tomlinson rolls his eyes "Calm down Harold, I'm not here to kill you. I'm here because I think that you might have a broken hand and refused to let your crew tend to it like an idiot."

Tomlinson sits down next to me on my bed and pulls my hand into his lap without even giving me time "Hmm this is quite a nasty break, I'm kind of sorry about that... I didn't expect you to actually hit that hard."

I quietly watch as Tomlinson gently but tightly wraps a bandage around my hand making me hiss in pain "I know that it hurts but once its wrapped it will be way better and I have something that will help kill the pain a bit." I still don't say anything and let my eyes travel Tomlinson's face in wonder. Why is he being so nice to me and tending to my hurt hand while he hates me?

"You are staring at me captain Harold."

"Why?" I ask Tomlinson.

"Why what?" He asks back.

"Why did you need this ship for." Tomlinson looks up at me and look right into my eyes "You will find out soon enough, maybe you will even figure it out along the way. Anyway your hand is all done now, try not to use it for a bit and hold it up." I furrow my brows and look at him "How do you expect me to hold my bloody hand up all the time?"

Tomlinson chuckle as he stands up and grabs a shirt of mine from the ground and cuts it with one of his daggers "What the hell are you doing! You idiot!" Tomlinson ignores me and walks back over to me and stands really close to me, so close that I can smell him. He ties the shirt around my shoulder and puts my arm in it so the shirt is holding my hand up which almost instantly lessens the pain.

"Here you go captain grumpy all fixed." Tomlinson looks at me for a few seconds before pulling something from his belt, for a second I think he's actually going to kill me but instead he gives me a flask "This will help with the pain." He hands it to me and walks to the door to exit my quarters again but he turns back one more time "Good night Harold."

With that he leaves and closes the door behind him leaving me alone to think about what happened today.

How did he learn to fight like that?

Why does he need this ship?

Why didn't he kill me?

I slowly fell asleep while all these questions hunt my mind...

NEW CHAPPIEEEEEE! Better let me know what you think or else I will steal all your charges!

~~~Renée