Chapter 9

"Styles we really need to talk."

Harry's POV

I tilt my head slightly at Niall's words before nodding slowly "Alright follow me." I walk back to my quarters with Niall following right behind me, I close the door behind us and look at him questioningly.

Niall sits down on the chair behind my desk and before I could even tell him off for it he starts talking himself. "You need to stop trying to fight Louis, you will never win." I roll my eyes "Of course you will say that about your captain but I'm sure that I can beat him easily."

Niall huffs "I'm seriously Styles! First of he doesn't like fighting and second he's literally unable to lose especially when he has his own sword in hand."

I raise my eyebrow "What do you mean 'literally unable to lose'?" I ask Niall in confusion. "Ever since his curse he- shit I wasn't allowed to say that! I shouldn't have said that. Louis will kill me!"

"Louis is cursed?" Niall shakes his head "No no he isn't! You didn't hear this from me!" Niall gets up from the chair and runs to the exit but before he walks out of the door he turns back to me "I'm serious don't fight with him anymore." With that he leaves, leaving me feeling confused.

After staying in my quarters for about 10 more minutes I finally walk out finding Louis already staring at me with a curious look on his face. He jumps off the railing and walks over to me "I thought that Niall killed you for a hot minute, would be a shame though."

I raise my eyebrows as Louis winks at me, what the hell is going on?

"So Harold we need to make a pit stop at a small island, I need something from there." "What do you need from there?" Louis rolls his eyes "keep your big nose out of my business Harold or you might get hurt."

I chuckle at his choice of words "Sure... So I might get your curse too you mean?" Louis eyes turn dark and his face turns harsh and cold "Niall told you didn't he! What do you know! Tell me!" Louis doesn't yell but his voice are harsh and laced in venom for someone his size he's actually very scary.

"Calm down Tomlinson Niall only told me that you are cursed that's all no big deal." Louis stares at me with anger burning in his eyes "No big deal?! That's not for you to decide you cunt! Now if you will excuse me." Louis grabs a knife from his belt and tosses me without looking where it goes, however my eyes follow the knife as it buries itself in Niall's thigh. Niall let's out a loud groan "Damn it! Look I'm sorry for telling but really again! My other one just closed!"

Louis huffs "If you would keep your mouth shut you wouldn't have to worry about any of this." Louis is about to walk away but I grab his shoulder, keeping him right in front of me. Louis stares at my hand that's on his shoulder and I swear that his eyes are almost burning holes in my hand.

"Can you maybe tell me more about the curse." Louis looks away from my hand and looks up at me and many emotions dance through his eyes "No. You wouldn't like it and besides why would I? You have been nothing but a cunt ever since I've met you."

I roll my eyes "Of course I wouldn't be nice to someone that stole all my treasure!"

Louis chuckles "How ironic that you really believe that that's when we met first. Typical." With that he walks away and I'm once again left feeling confused. I however didn't have a lot of time to think about it as Zayn walks up to me "Captain we are reaching an island that Tomlinson told us to stop at however we can't come closer than this what do you wanna do now?"

Before I can even answer a loud splash is heard, Zayn and I run over to the railing to see that Louis was the one that jumped overboard and is currently swimming to the island. I groan and turn to Zayn "We will take the small boat, me, you and Liam." Zayn nods and starts rounding up Liam so we can row after Louis.

It took us around 20 minutes to arrive at the island where Louis was chilling in the sand with an annoying smirk on his stupid face. "I hope that you have what you need! You know how stupid that was of you! Swimming in these waters in dangerous! There could have been sharks." Louis chuckles "Sorry mom I didn't know that you didn't want me to be eating my sharks..."

I didn't know that either...

"But anyway this was way faster than joining you guys on that stupid small boat that you didn't even row yourself Harold! Are you too good to row boats?" I roll my eyes at his stupid remark "Shut up and get in that boat and don't you dare jump off again."

Louis lets out a laugh and climbs in the boat and we follow him and row back to the safety of ou-my ship but little did we know.

As we walk onto the deck Niall shoots us a weird look "Uhm not that it's my problem or something but aren't you guys missing Liam or have I been imagining him this whole time?" I look around and we are indeed missing Liam, I look back over to the island to see him there jumping up and down and waving. I can't help but let out a chuckle "Well uhm we will just have to pick him up on the way back, no way that I'm rowing back there again."

Louis laughs "Not that you rowed Harold." I look at Louis and something inside me feels warm something that I don't understand, Louis intrigues me so much. Liam is long forgotten as I stare at Louis.

I will figure you out Tomlinson...

Oops Liam is kinda in time out I guess.

~~~Renée