Chapter 4-"Cane Crazy"

(Planter House, Wartwood)

Y/N can be seen in the basement of the Planter house, looking at some items from Anne's backpack on the floor along with Sprig and Anne herself.

Sprig: "Wow, Anne, look at all your cool stuff! (Picks up a nail clipper) What's this? Ah, I get it. Torture device."

Anne: "That's a toenail clipper."

Sprig: "Oh, okay, okay, sure. Oh! How about this? (Holds up a bike pump) What does this do?"

Sprig puts the head of the bike pump into his mouth and begins to pump air, causing his cheeks expand.

Sprig: "It's painful!"

The head of the bike pump falls out of Sprig's mouth, causing the air in his mouth to come out and send him flying around the basement while Y/N looked over to Anne.

Y/N: "You had a bike pump in your backpack?"

Anne: "Yeah, the tires of my bike sometimes needed to be bumped every time I go out. So I always bring it just in case."

Y/N nods after hearing Anne's reasoning. Sprig then lands back on the ground after flying around the basement and picks up a pen.

Sprig: "(Lifts up pen) Oh, and this."

Sprig: "(Stops clicking pen) Oh, I love this

Sprig: "(Stops clicking pen) Oh, I love this."

Sprig continues to click the pen which started to irritate Y/N a bit. After hearing Sprig continue to click the pen for a couple more seconds, the hispanic boy had enough of the clicking sound and quickly snatches the pen away from Sprig's hand.

Sprig: "Hey! I was playing with that!"

Y/N: "Stop doing that, it's getting on my nerves."

Sprig: "Give it back!"

Y/N: "I'll give it back if you stop clicking the pen. It's satisfying when you do it yourself but to others, it will get annoying pretty quickly little dude." [Do you guys agree?]