Chapter 8-"The Domino Effect"

[I apologize for the picture above, I couldn't help myself, just had to make it.]

(Forest)

Out in the middle of the forest of Wartwood, Y/N can be seen humming a little lullaby while digging up a little hole with a shovel he borrowed from Hop Pop. After a couple seconds, he stops digging and stabs the shovel in the ground next to him. He unzips his jacket and reaches inside, pulling all of the vape pens he has with him.

Y/N: "Welp, this is it, no more vaping."

He stares at the vape pens for a moment before getting on one knee, putting all of them into the hole he dug up. Y/N gets back up and starts to cover the hole back up with his shovel, burying the vape pens in the hole.

Y/N: "You all served your purpose, you made me a lot of money. Sure, I could've continue to sell you to the amphibians and make more money but the last thing I want is an entire species getting Nicotine addiction and bad lungs, Loggle's certainly got those by now.."

Y/N chuckles to himself. He then says a quick little prayer in spanish before stopping, looking down at the now covered hole.

Y/N: "Adios."

He prepares to leave but stops when he hears a noise coming from nearby, it sounded like... whimpering? Y/N checks his surroundings and stops when his eyes lands on a bush a couple feet away from him, rustling with more whimpering coming from it.

Y/N: "Is that...whimpering I'm hearing?"

Y/N rushes over to the bush and moves the leaves aside to get a closer look what's inside. His mouth drops and his eyes immediately widen with stars appearing once he saw what was inside.

It was a baby wolf pup with 8 legs and 6 eyes which made Y/N immediately realize that its a hybrid of a wolf and a spider; a Wolf Spider

It was a baby wolf pup with 8 legs and 6 eyes which made Y/N immediately realize that its a hybrid of a wolf and a spider; a Wolf Spider. It was basically the size of his palms, quite tiny for a pup.

Y/N: "Oh.. my.. god..."

The pup looks up and starts to whimper more and more, begging for Y/N to help it out. He then notices some vines which were tangling the poor little creature, making him quickly pull out his new weapon that Logged finished making and gave to him.

 He then notices some vines which were tangling the poor little creature, making him quickly pull out his new weapon that Logged finished making and gave to him