Chapter Nine

Everyone now has lunches or some sort of food to eat. Claire begins to take hers out of a small shopping bag.

Teigan watches with interest as she begins to pull it out Bender asks "What's in there?"

"Guess, where's your lunch?" She replies eyeing him, Bender glances at Teigan and grins.

"Teigan's wearing it"

Teigan smirks shaking her head looking at him as Claire shows a disgusted look, "you're nauseating".

Bender takes a can of coke and tosses it to Allison who catches it without looking.

Teigan watches as Claire begins to set up a sushi platter furrowing her eyebrow, "what's that?"

"Sushi"

"Sushi ?"

"Rice, uh, raw fish and seaweed, you never heard of that before." Asks Claire with a raised eyebrow.

Teigan rolls her eyes as she replies, "if I had heard of it, I wouldn't be asking. Would I princess ?"

Bender holds up his hand interrupting, "you won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth and you're gonna eat that?"

Teigan laughs as Claire glares at the two.

"Can I eat?"

"I don't know, can you? Why don't you give it a try?" Speaks Teigan sarcastically while smiling.

The three turn their heads to a rustle of a paper bag and watch Andrew take out his food; a couple sandwiches, a bag of potato chips, an apple, banana, some cookies and a cartoon of milk.

Teigan's eyes widen at the aray of food in front of the boy scoffing, "he eats more in one sitting than I do in a day" she whispers to Bender.

Andrew senses them looking at him, "what's your problems?"

Teigan raises her hands in defence as Bender goes to sit near Brian taking his lunch bag 

"What're we having?"

"Uh, it's your standard, regular lunch I guess.." stutters Brian, Teigan twists herself so she's facing the two boys.

Bender reaches in the bag and pulls out a thermos.  He sets it on the table and points at it.

"Milk?"

"Soup."

Bender goes in again and pulls out a juice box.
Brian reaches toward the bag and Bender slaps his hand.

"That's apple juice..."

"I can read!" Snaps Bender "PB & J with the crusts cut off..." Bender trails off.

Teigan walks over tapping her fingers over the tables "Well Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch, better than mine, all the food groups represented"

She gasps sarcastically, "Did your mom marry Mr.Rogers?"

Bender smirks as Brian responds "Uh, no, Mr Johnson"

"Ahh" smirks Bender.

Andrew and Claire smile at each other as Teigan smirks at his confusion.

A.N
I'm back, I said May 25th and I've delivered 😁 I've started back with a shorter chapter to ease myself back in and I've decided I'm going to update every Sunday night to give myself a week between chapters and get them written .
Love u guys
Iconicnothingness ⭐️