Chapter Eight

The four teenagers left in the library had moved around again. Teigan had her feet up on the table playing with the fraying edges on her jeans, Claire was daydreaming, Brian was sitting silently and Bender was looking at a magazine.

He looks up at the two girls, "Hey... you two wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantitus of the nuts? It's pretty tasty..."

Teigan rolls her eyes as Claire answers no thank you.

"How do you think he rides a bike?"

Claire turns away in disgust as Teigan gives in and looks at the magazine before grimacing and looking at Claire.

"Hey Claire." Claire turns to the brunette with a raised eyebrow, "Would you ever consider dating a guy like this?"

"Can't you just leave me alone?" Asks Claire as Teigan rolls her eyes.

"No seriously... I mean if he had a great personality and was a good dancer and had a cool car...Although you'd probably have to ride in the back seat 'cause his nuts would ride shotgun." Said Teigan before laughing causing Bender to laugh at her as well.

"You know what I wish I was doing." Says Claire with a dreamy look on her face.

"Op, watch what you say, Brian here is a cherry." Said Bender making Brian look up from the table.

"A cherry?"

"I wish I was on a plane to France." Said Claire making Teigan raise an eyebrow before Brian interrupts.

"I'm not a cherry."

Teigan turns and looks at Brian, "When have you ever gotten laid?"

"I've laid, lotsa times!" Says Brian quickly.

"Name one." Says Bender

She lives in Canada, met her at Niagara Falls. You wouldn't know her." Says Brian lying.

"Ever laid anyone around here." Asks Bender.

Brian quickly shushes Bender pointing over at Claire who's back isn't facing the trio. Teigan looks at Bender who raises an eyebrow at her making her smirk before speaking.

"Oh, you and Claire, did it!" Says Teigan loudly making Claire spin around.

"What are you talking about?" Asks Claire looking at the three

"Nothin', nothin!" Says Brian turning to Claire turning back to Teigan and Bender, "Let's just drop it, we'll talk about it later."

"No! Drop what, what're you talking about?" Complains Claire.

Teigan smirks and stands up walking around the table and sits on the edge of it looking at the Princess, "Well, Brian's trying to tell us that in addition to the number of girls in the Niagra Falls area, that presently you and he are, riding
the hobby horse!"

Claire turns to Brian with a frown

"No I'm not! I'm not! John said I was a cherry and I said I wasn't, that's it, that's all that was said!" Says looking at Claire with a guilty expression.

"Well then what were you motioning to Claire for?" Asks Teigan pointing a finger from Brian to Claire.

You know I don't appreciate this very much, Brian." Said Claire shaking her head.

"They are lying." Says Brian pointing to the criminal and Stoner

"Oh you weren't motioning to Claire?" Asks Bender

"Y-y-ou know they're lying, right?" Stutters Brian

Teigan slams her hands on the table before pointing to Claire, "Were you or were you not motioning you Claire, numb nuts?"

"Yeah, but it was only... was only because I didn't want to know that I was a virgin, okay? Says Brian quietly looking down at his lap.

Bender just stares at him while Teigan raises an eyebrow at the nerd.

"Excuse me for being a virgin, I'm sorry..."

Claire laughs making the three turn and look at her.

"Why didn't you want me to know you were a virgin." She asked

"Because it's personal business, it's my personal, private business."

"Well Brian, it doesn't sound like you're doing any business." Says Bender smirking.

Claire looks at Brian speaking softly, "I think it's okay for a guy to be a virgin."

Bender makes a surprise face.

"You do?"

Claire smiles and nods as Bender looks at Teigan who shrugs.

A/N
Hey guys.
After a very long break I'm back. I hope everyone is being safe and is doing okay with the current situation.

Ya girl has also finished college and can now have a fully qualified job as a Early Years Practitioner. Whoo!!!

I hope to update a lot more now. Love you guys

Iconicnothingness