Chapter Three

Everyone looks at each before looking away. Teigan decides to tease Claire a little more to get her flustered.

"Oh come Claire, no ones ever undone your bra with one hand, the other going through your hair while you kiss his neck and he kisses yours giving you hickeys that won't heal for weeks, you biting his skin making him give the slightest moan as you both let go and enjoy the moment" Teigan says crouching in front of Claire with a smirk.

"Things start getting a little hot and heavy, the T-shirt's and shirts come off and...."

"Shut up just shut up" Claire shouts at Teigan finally looking up. Teigan stood up from crouching going to sit on the railing that Bender was sitting on.

"What do you say we close that door. We can't have any kind of party with Vernon checking in on us every few seconds." Says Bender nodding towards the door.

"Well, you know the doors s'posed to stay open" said Brian with the same nervousness in his tone.

"So what"
"Who cares"
Bender and Teigan spoke at the same time.

"So why dont you just shut up" shouted Andrew making Teigan raise an eyebrow as he spoke.

"Theres five other people in here you know"

"Like I said sexy when angry" said Teigan with a smirk making Bender frown at her, she just raised her eyebrow at him.

"God, you can count. See! I knew you had to be smart to be a...a wrestler" said Bender with a sarcastic tone.

"Who the hell are you two to judge anybody anyway?" asked Andrew

"Really" said Claire joining in on the conversation making Teigan roll her eyes jumping down from the railing she was sitting on and walking towards Claire and Andrews table sitting on the edge of it.

"What you going on about Jock Strap" asked Teigan making Bender stiffle a laugh at the nickname.

"You know, Bender...you don't even count. I mean if you disappeared forever it wouldn't make any difference. You may as well not even exist at this school." says Andrew before turning to Teigan.

"And you, your high a majority of the time I mean your even high right now. I've seen your grades, your not going anywhere in life you won't even get into college, you'll just sit at home and get high with whoever decides they want to deal with you" finished Andrew.

Teigan looked at him for a moment before jumping off their table they were at. She stood in front of Andrew who even though he had just insulted the girl now looked nervous. She narrowed her eyes and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"You can insult me all you want, but I will destroy you just remember that"

She came from his ear and walked towards her bag grabbing a small plastic bag and going to the nearest window she could find and rolling a joint.

Bender who had been watching the stoner girl turned back to Andrew, if anything Andrew had said to Bender upset him, he didn't show it.

"Well...I'll just run right out and join the wrestling team." Said Bender looking significantly at Andrew.

Andrew and Claire looked at each other before laughing at Bender. Teigan who had lit the joint and was smoking it rolled her eyes at the preppys.

"Maybe the prep club too!" Continued Bender now looking at Claire.

Teigan from where she sat by the window also decided to join.
"Student Council" she shouted, Bender turned and pointed a finger at her.

"Yea, student council"