𖤐 7.

☆彡

Estella nearly slammed herself into the wall due to Payton. They were watching some of her old dancing performances. To be fair, she was five, but that didn't stop Estella from laughing so hard she almost peed herself. Payton was laughing too, since she hadn't had much practice back then and they only let her perform so she wouldn't cry. Estella's sister, Natalia, even said she'd "seen giraffes dance better at the zoo." Her mother, Anastasia, laughed along with Estella and agreed with Natalia. Payton agreed too, because even she couldn't hold back her laughter at how terrible she was.

When the performance was done, Payton was looking for something else to put on. After digging around for a few moments, she found a CD labeled "STELLA'S FIRST AUDITION" in wobbly black letters. She had never heard about this, so she put it in the old CD player they'd found in the garage. Estella was bringing in a bowl of popcorn when she heard the voice of her younger self. She walked in to find her four year old self trying to get a role in "the starter wife". But since she was four, couldn't speak English well and came from a dysfunctional family, she didn't get in and her spot was given to Brielle Barbusca.       

Estella remembered that day as if it were yesterday. She remembered how disappointed she'd been after finding out that she wasn't getting in, but it wasn't as disappointing as the night her father left her mother. Those two memories were ones that Estella was definitely not fond of, so she pushed them aside. With an all too familiar pang in her heart, Estella walked over to the couch, setting the bowl down on the coffee table in front. Payton moved over so she could sit with her.  

    "Wow, you were pretty great for a four year old," Payton complimented.       

Estella laughed, shaking her head. "Nah, not really. My english was terrible."      

The rest of the video played out, which Estella  was cringing for during a lot of it. When the audition video was over, Anastasia went over and gave Estella a hug and told her she was proud of her no matter what. The girl smiled at her, watching her grab her car keys.    

"I'm going to get some groceries," Anastasia called, "your sister and I will be back soon, baby."   

    "Okay, love you!"  Estella blew a kiss to Anastasia.       

"Love you too!" Anastasia blew a kiss back to her, waving as she and Natalia exited the house.       

Estella and Payton were officially home alone. The two decided that they wouldn't watch anymore embarrassing childhood videos that should definitely remain in the past. Estella was raised on the idea that if the house wasn't clean and she was bored, there'd be the house to clean. But Anastasia already did that in the morning when Estella had gone to an audition.       

Payton had no ideas either, but she went to go look for whatever she could eat. Estella caught her grabbing a tub of vanilla ice cream, taking it from her.      

"Get two bowls," Estella said, grabbing two spoons and using one to scoop some ice cream into her mouth and eat it.       

"Hey, not fair!" Payton whined, handing her a bowl. She took out an ice cream scooper and put the ice cream into their bowls. Estella decided to get more behind her back, but she wouldn't have noticed anyway. The two went back into the living room after putting the tub back into the freezer.       

"What do you wanna watch?" Estella  asked, switching to Syfy. "We could start another show."    

   "We have to watch your boyfriend's show," Payton answered, shrugging, "I can't believe you haven't seen it yet. Show some support for your man, Estella."       

"Payton, do you know how much I want to punch you again?" Estella raised her brow. "But we could watch that."      

"Alright, I live for supportive girlfriend Estella," Payton teased while Estella flung ice cream at her. "That's cold! Get it? 'Cause it's ice cream. I'm so funny, how are you not laughing?"       

"Because you're not." Estella shrugged, about to play the first episode. "You wanna watch it or not?"       

"Yes, put it on." Payton nodded, eating a spoonful of ice cream. "I was gonna rewatch it anyway."        "Payton, no spoilers," Estella commented, "swear it, Payt. You have the biggest mouth and I don't want you to spoil this for me."      

"Okay, I swear I won't spoil it for you," Payton said, "now, put it on, Es!"       

Estella pressed play, watching Payton get excited in a few seconds. She began eating her half melted ice cream, choking on her ice cream a few minutes in at the sight of Teo. Payton laughed at her, and if she weren't eating, she would have found something to throw at her.       

"We love a supportive girlfriend."      

"Payton!"

☆彡

I lied lolzies 🤪😝😜🤩🤩🤩
ALSO DONT HATE BRIELLE
I ❤️ Brielle