𖤐 11.

☆彡

if being nervous was a person, it would be estella adams. no one could deny that estella was beyond anxious, and estella wouldn't even disagree. the thing she was most nervous about was actually meeting teo. sure, she knew it wasn't that big of a deal, but her unlimited amount of anger was the reason why she couldn't make friends and had to switch to online school before she even started acting.

so on their way there, estella was silent the whole car ride, looking out the window as her mother drove to the airport. payton was sitting next to her and kenzie was in the passenger seat. she wouldn't even sing when they played taylor. that's how they all knew something was wrong with estella. anastasia was the only one that somewhat knew what estella was thinking. but payton and kenzie had no clue. they may have been her best friends, but estella didn't tell them everything. such as why she absolutely refused to talk about her father or why she just couldn't be happy.

when they reached kenzies parents house, estella finally spoke. "bye, madre. i love you." 

"i love you too, baby" anastasia took her daughter in her arms, holding her tightly.

estella pulled away when kenzie said they needed to hurry. after a kiss on her forehead, anastasia waved to her daughter as her figure disappeared behind the door. estella was silent through the process of the three getting their room, speaking after unpacking.

"sorry for not talking," estella mumbled, "i was just thinking. i promise i'll explain later."

payton smiled, putting an arm around estella's shoulders. "it's okay. we know you need your space sometimes, and you don't have to explain if you don't want to."

estella nodded, watching kenzie fidget with her fingers. "what's with you? wait, that was kinda rude. let me try that again. what's wrong?"

"i'm just nervous," kenzie replied, taking a deep breath.

"me too." estella watched payton and kenzies faces fill with confusion. "oh, uh, he who shall not be named."

"voldemort?" payton fake guessed. she knew who she was talking about, but she wanted to hear her say it. estella glared at her, knowing her idea very well.

"teo, okay?" estella groaned, running a hand through her hair. "happy?"

payton and kenzie snickered, watching as estellas face turned red. she walker faster, looking back at them now that she could hear them laughing. she shook her head after a while, a smile on her face as she went back to them. a horn honked outside, making kenzie and estellas heads perk up.

payton was a little bit confused, so kenzie decided to explain.

"thats the uber," kenzie said pointing out the window. "cmon he's almost leaving!"

"vamonos!" estella started running, her friends at her side. "god, i sound like dora."

☆彡

stellamae  the uber guy let us stop at mcdonald's i love you uber guytagged  kenziejenner

tagged  kenziejenner

3782 likes   528 comments

kenziejenner HE WAS SO SWEET

payton WHY THE HELL DONT WE HAVE NICE UBER GUYS IN CALIFORNIA
stellamae  because it's california

theteobriones  you're in toronto  this isn't okay i'm not ready
unsent!

theteobriones  they're so fucking nice i love them

alyviaalind  don't say bad words little boy

stellamae  yeah that was a shame shame word you heathen

username  i love steo with my whole heart
username  same bro
stellamae  ahahahha i don't

theteobriones  aw babe why?? i thought you loved me
stellamae  STOP I WILL SMACK YOY
theteobriones  aw love taps !!
stellamae  omg do you ever stop

payton  why am i so single

kenziejenner  why is stella more successful in relationships than me

usernames  SISJHEISJHD SAME

stellamae  uhm i hate people what are y'all talking about

theteobriones  our connection mi amore
stellamae  our connection is like the mcdonald's ice cream machine
stellamae  broken

alyviaalind  OKAY DAMN ESTELLA

payton  I AM DECEASED

username  i shouldn't have laughed as hard as i did

theteobriones  i feel attacked stella
stellamae  good

☆彡

we like ice cream like every child should 😇🙃🥰😘