𖤐 12.

☆彡

when estella was five, and she got nervous, she'd bite things. she'd bite her nails, her fingers, anything to take her mind off of her nerves. she even bit her sister which resulted in her being grounded for two weeks. starting at the age of seven, estella would stress eat. anything that was edible that she could get her hands on, it would go into her mouth. she didn't care if she liked it or not, she would just eat.

estella scooped another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth, unbothered by the looks the security guards were giving her.

"that's the third one," one guard whispered to another. "she can't eat."

estella rolled her eyes, letting kenzie reply for her. "it's the nerves."

the guard chuckled. "yeah we heard about some girl coming to see teo today." he looked at estella. "don't worry, kid, he's just as nervous as you are. and between us he's even more nervous."

estella gave him a tight lipped smile, nodding as politely as she could. that's another thing, when ever she was nervous, it was easier to annoy her. but it was good to know that he was feeling the same way. kenzie drove her car into the parking lot of a large building. payton was in the back, mumbling about how she should be in the passenger seat because if they got in a car crash estella would die. the three entered the building, with kenzie leading the way after getting information from the guards.

estella had barely eaten a quarter of her tub of ice cream, her lips covered in it as she kept shovelling spoon fulls into her mouth. the cast and crew were in sight now, a girl with blonde hair waving at them. payton and estella heard kenzies breath hitch in the throat. the two looked over at her. the unknown girl was coming closer to them, and now they could see she infact not unknown.

she stopped in front of them, a huge smile on her face. "hey guys! i'm alyvia...what am i saying? you guys knew that already. anyway, um, you must be..." her voice trailed off when she looked at kenzie. the two girls stared at each other for a moment, unsure of what to do or say. estella and payton were left to stare at them wide-eyed until kenzie began to stutter.

"uh, kenzie." she mumbled finally noticing her two friends. "these are my friends. estella and payton."

"excuse me? that's best friends," payton corrected, her voice sassy. "do our thirteen years of friendship mean nothing to you?"

"don't listen to her," estella piped in, "she's just mad because she didn't get to ride in the passenger seat."

"oh, okay." alyvia laughed, making kenzies attention turn back to the blonde girl in front of her. "they're probably gonna want us back soon, you know. script stuff, but, um, your friends - sorry, best friends - can look around." her voice dropped to a whisper. "maybe look for teo, or something."

estella gripped her spoon tighter, eating faster than before. "no comment."

alyvia eyed her, a certain look on her face. "okay then. um, kenzie, we've got to be somewhere right now. estella, payton, we'll see you guys in...twenty."

"cool, bye." payton said, waving as the two girls walked away. "alright, let's go look for your boyfriend."

"i will shove this spoon down your throat."

the two began walking around, exploring the building. estella huffs, ice cream still covering her lips. "he's not my boyfriend, payton. and even if i wanted him to be, which i don't. you would know because i would have told you."

"sure." payton deadpanned her. "whatever you say."

estella rolled her eyes, looking down at her spider-man converse her sister had made for her. she bumped into someone, dropping her ice cream and watching it melt over her shoes and into her socks. the person turned around quickly, estella too blinded by anger to notice who it was.

"alright, stronzo, i'm about to go mad spider-man fan on you, so you have five second to run before i come at you." estella threatened, her voice low.

suddenly her eyes widen as the person, or boy, started laughing. estella knew that laugh. she quickly licked her lips, wiping her face to clean it. this was not how she was expecting this to go.

"estella adams? is that you?" his voice ringing in her ears, she'd be lying if she said she didn't like how it sounded.

"teo briones, in the flesh."

he smiled, looking down at the girl. "wow, you really are super small."

estella gave him a sickly sweet smile in return. "wow, you really are a huge jerk."

"ouch," teo fake winced, "più aggressivo nella vita reale."

"thanks," estella crossed her arms, "e tu sei una disgrazia."

a new voice entered their conversation, an aggravated one. "oh my god, just make out already! am i the only one who's suffocating from all this sexual tension?"

estella and teos faces scrunched up, looking at each other and back at payton. "ew, gross."

"see? you even think alike!" payton exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "steo is meant to be." she said nodding.

"is she always like this?" teo asked, turning to estella.

she shrugged. "yeah, most times."

teo laughed again, making estella smile, her cheeks going red. her brows furrowed, her eyes looking to the side. something about his laugh made her smile, her face warm, her stomach explode. and estella wasn't quite sure what to do about it.

☆彡

i want to watch lego movie so bad