#3- Call for help.

She yelled angerly and grabbed a nearby vase that was made by.... Jade from middle school. And aimed for Zoey then she chucked it at her....

*CRASH!*
----

Zoey shut her eyes closed, but... She didn't feel anything? She opened her eyes slowly, seeing Jakes arm in front of her, and it was... Bleeding? "Jake!" Zoey yelped, and grabbed his arm gently, looking at it. He winced but kept his stern eyes on his mother. She was shocked and surprised, she didn't expect Jake to protect Zoey. "Why'd you do that Jake..." Zoey said worriedly.
Jake shook his head and sighed, letting the injury sting. Jakes mom looked at the two before grabbing Jakes injured arm and Zoey's arm, AND THEIR LUGGAGE, and throwing both the twins and luggage out. "Stay out of my house." She slammed the door shut. Jake couldn't hold it in anymore... Tears dripped off his face, He couldn't take in all the pain at once, it was just too much... A pair of arms embraced him. "It's okay brother. We're gonna be okay for now..."

After a few minutes have passed.

Zoey's phone rang. *Bzzt!* *Bzzt!* *Bzzt!* She picked up. "Hello?" .... "Lia? What do you want right now?" .... "Not today boo, I have some problems to deal with right now." She hung up and put her phone away. "Jake do you have anyone we could call?" He looked at her. "Could you help me stand first, I can't use mah arm..." "Oh! Right, sorry bro." She pulled Jake up with his good arm. "Thanks." He took his phone out his pocket and scrolled through his contacts.

Drew
Liam
Henry
Lia
Zoey
Zel
Daniel
Sean.

Sean? When did he have Sean in his contacts? Oh whatever. He tapped on Sean's contact and called him.

(On Sean's side, a few minutes before Jake calls.)

He had just gotten back from the Jazzy Sugar House. He sighed. "Those pastries were a little too sweet..." He thought back to when he saw Jake and Zel.

His cheeks become a darkish red, (blushing), 'Jake was... Pretty today.' He shook his head, 'Nope!' He went to his room, and set his backpack by the door.

*Bzzt!* *Bzzt!* *Bzzt!* Huh?
He took his phone out his pocket and looked at the name.

Jake :o?

'Jake? Why is Jake calling? And when did he get in my contacts..' He picked up.

S: "Hello?"

J: "oh he answered- uh hello Sean!"

S: "how'd you get in my contacts?"

J: "I honestly don't know myself."

S: "...ok anywho, why are you calling?"

J: "uhhh .... Yeah Sean can we stay at your place for a while?"

S: "why???"
Sean heard whispering from the other side.

J: "uhh our mom kicked us out..."

S: "WHAT THE-"
S: "WHY WOULD SHE-"

J: "SEAN chill out."
Sean took some deep breathes.

S: "okay, sure you can stay for a while, but do you personally know how long?"

J: "until I start working at the Jazzy Sugar House... And have enough money for a hotel.."

S: "oh... Uhm- sure my house is right across from Rosaline Park, so just walk, unless you want me to pick y'all up?"

J: "...uh yeah sure, just please hurry and pick us up, I don't wanna be near her house any longer."

Sean picked up his keys, got out the house and locked it.
S: "alright, text me where y'all currently are and I'll be there."

J: "Ok, thank you... :)"

S: "No problem!"

Sean hung up, and got into his car.
Jake and Zoey walked to the Jazzy Sugar House, and He texted Sean where he was.
*SKRRR!* Jake and Zoey jumped at the sound and looked to see Sean in his car.
Jake then got a message saying he's here. They saw Sean get out the car and look at the Bakery windows, where in one of them, Jake and Zoey was. Jake looked out the window, and motioned Zoey to get up and let's go. She got her luggage and went outside behind Jake. Sean was confused.. didn't Zoey dislike Jake for being around Drew? Jake looked at Zoey as if asking for permission for something and she nodded. "uhh Sean, this is my sister... As you know her name, Zoey, Zoey Sterling.."  Sean was shocked to say the least, I mean he gets that their hair looks a little similar but that was it for similarity. Sean nodded, although confused, he needed to find out what happened. He looked at Jake, he was holding he arm, Sean looked at his arm and saw blood?!

----

Haha, hope you liked this part and I hope you like the next one! Bye!

780 words