!!QUESTION!!

HII DEAR READERS <3

Unfortunately, I have been thinking. Ikr? Me? Thinking?!

Anywho. I have been having a hard time thinking of this. I was wondering if you guys want a time skip in years, up until Elena's and Katsuki's third year. So that after possibly, the training camp arc, I'll be having a time skip that will have them end up in their second or third year. Please, please please, comment and give me suggestions on it. And if so, please also write what year you want me to time-skip to.

Like this:

yes, a time-skip would be nice. A time skip to second year!

Or

No, that's awful. Follow the anime/manga.

I've been having a hard time deciding on this. And I will of course, conclude the time in their dorms at first, probably up until they get their licenses and that one arc. But after that, I will probably put a time skip.

So please, tell me and give suggestions of what you want to see! I have so many ideas, but I'm simply having decision anxiety, so I want you guys to help out <3

Don't be scared to comment!

(UPDATED) SO MANY SUGGESTIONS. I'LL COMBINE THEM ALL AND THINK SOMETHING UP. I'LL BE BACK WITH FEEDBACK ON ALL THE SUGGESTIONS IN ABOUT A WEEK. IN A WEEK EVERYONE WILL PROBABLY HAVE GAVE A SUGGESTION. AND IT'LL BE DECIDED THEN WHAT I'LL DO. (I'll still update the book during this week and the next ofc👍)

Ciao <3