chapter three » bye bye teacher ও

( 🏹 ) ASTRONOMY© 2022 — fated lovethe vampire diaries!!(01x03)

( 🏹 ) ASTRONOMY
© 2022 fated love
the vampire
diaries!!
(01x03)

.ೃ࿐

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Ever since the other night when Bonnie said she had a vision when she touched Stefan's hand, she's been against Elena dating him since.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena argued a valid point. "Now I'm saying take it slow."

I just walked with them into the school, the usual routine. Listening to them bickering about god knows what and if I'm honest, most of the time, I blur them out.

"You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

"To be fair 'Lena, she has a point. Not saying you need to be a homie hopper or anything, but you should be allowed to have some fun." Elena rolled her eyes at mine and Bonnie's response, "Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?"

Bonnie subtly gazed at me, hinting that she wants me to tell her. I just shook my head violently and looked back to Elena who looked even more concerned. "Bonnie... Lia... What's going on?" getting angry she scolded, "Spit it out."

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." she blurted and Elena's face relaxed, "Is that it? Bonnie." I, once again, blurred myself out of this conversation, knowing it wasn't going to end that well.

"It was bad bad!" Bonnie exclaimed with actual worry and concern for Elena. "Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"You know what?" Bonnie rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm, walking forwards, "I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend."

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that."

"Well, if he's a big part of your life now Elena, I'm sure Bonnie," I lightly shoved her shoulder, "will come to terms with it. And also, am I the only one who noticed that Caroline's not here yet?"

"I'm sure she'll be here soon Lia, no need to worry. She's probably trying to find the perfect shoes to go with her outfit." Elena joked, but I was still concerned for Caroline.

Stefan walks up to us three, "Good morning, Lia, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie." nodding us all a hello. "Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. So I'll see you guys later." Bonnie diverted as she started to leave. I still stood next to Elena as her and Stefan stood in close proximity, talking closely.