Frisk: Jangmi

"What. In. The. Hell. Happened?"

Asriel couldn't even stay in the room; the damn goat was outside laughing his ass off while Hanzo stared at the impersonator's body in pure horror. 

"Maya saved us. He had a double barrel gun that he was gunna put straight through our skulls." Chara explained, while Maya nervously looked around in the building. 

"Wow, the kid has guts. . " Hanzo shudders, "Azzy! Bring your goofy ass back over here and help us!"

"I know! I- I'm sorry!" Asriel attempts to catch his breath, holding his stomach. Hanzo just rolled his eyes before handing each of us gloves. 

"Was there anything important that this weirdo said?" Hanzo asks, staring down at the corpse on the table.

"Well, I remember him saying that he was gunna send him to his boss. . we don't really know what that means in particular, but that's a lead there. ."

"Mhm. . his boss must know us well . . . he looks just like Chara. . ." I look over at the pale face, seeing literally no difference in his face when I looked over at Chara, who shared the same fearful expression as me.

So, after that, we searched, and unfortunately we had to take off his clothes to check for any weapons or contraband that may have been attached to him. That moment alone made Chara lose it, he had to leave the room and go towards the bathroom to throw up. I honestly couldn't blame him for that, think about it; a person who looks just like you, dead on a table being searched on. It could have been you who was on the table, and the copycat could have taken your life completely without a investigation made. . .

Chara needed to be interrogated anyways, so that we can gain more information onto the place he stayed at; and how they managed to keep him alive for so long. The day before, we were at home, cleaning off from the events that had just happened as well as feeding our white fur baby, Chara told me how they managed to swap him out after I got shot. . 

"I tried calling for 911, and tried to press onto the wounds to stop the blood from leaving out, then the next thing you know it, I was knocked upside the head with something. . I'm thinking a gun, and I heard someone continuing the 911 call in my voice. . . it was like all I could do was hear and feel. . . couldn't move or get up to defend you or myself. I could feel myself then being lifted up by someone, and he threw me back onto a floor, assuming to be a white van. . . and then I couldn't feel anymore. . "

I had to restrain myself from bursting into tears. I mean, how could I not check on the poor baby while I was in the hospital? I could have stopped this all from happening. . . no. . . don't think like that. . . its not my fault. . . it was not like I wanted him to be kidnapped and taken from me for almost three to four weeks. . . not to mention I was at the hospital and there was no way in hell that Asgore was just gunna let me leave scotch free and would probably tackle me back into my hospital room-

Back on the dead body check, we didn't manage to find much, other than signs of plastic surgery done on his face due to stitches along the sides of his head. Whoever this asshole is managed to get plastic surgery on himself so that he could look exactly like Chara. Now that I think about it, the real Chara had a way softer voice than this bastard. . . I can't believe that I haven't noticed. . 

But, it wasn't mostly the plastic surgery that worried me, there was a tattoo marked on the left side of his neck that leads down to his chest area, showing a realistic design of a rose with thorns. There was writing just below the stem of the rose design, reading "장미". No shit, it means rose in Korean. . . but this design. . . it looks so familiar. . .