chapter 1

I ran quickly hearing the bank alarm go off behind us and Michael ran in front of me quick. We got to the car and I close the door quickly air Michael gets in too and turns on the car right away. "$25,000 babes", I say looking into the big bag of money. "Great that means if we get about $46,000 we'll have $1,000,000 ", Michael says driving quickly as far away from the bank as possible. I start to take of my ski mask and take his off too or someone driving beside us would get suspicious. I quickly put on a scarf and a jacket on top of my all black clothes. I take a red jacket out tor Michael so he can put it on top of his all black clothes. I was looking straight ahead when I heard sirens behind us. "Quick baby hide the money ", Michael says pulling over on the side of the rhode. I quickly hide the money and Michael hides the ski masks and puts on his jacket. I take my hair down from the poneytail I had it in, and brush it out to make myself look formal. Michael turns of the car.

I hear the officer tap on the glass. "Yes sir", Michael says. "Sir,  you where driving 20 miles above the speed limit. "Can I please see your license and restroration ", the cop said putting his hands out. Michael passes him a license and some papers with the name Tom Forge on it but Michael's picture. "Ok sir, you where driving 20 miles over the speed limit so I'm gonna have to give you a ticket " . "That's fine sir", Michael says and the officer walks back to his car to get a ticket booklet. He writes something down and walks back to our car and hands Michael a ticket. "It wont happen again", Michael yells as the officer walks away. Michael starts the car again and we slowly drive to the motel that we're staying at."That was close", I say. "I know, we're to deep in this and have done to much to get caught ", Michael says as he parks the car into the parking lot.