Chapter 1 part 6

Michaels p.o.v ;

I started to ball my fist up in and anger and started to reach for my gun in the back of my jeans. "Baby no wait , if you kill him now in Central Park we'll get caught , go to jail ,and lose everything we've worked for these past years." , i put my gun back. " we can't just leave a sick fuck out in the street like that, mostly what he did to our daughter and how much pain that put me and you threw" , " look I want to kill him as much as you do so how about we just follow him to see were he goes and track his every move?" , "okay but I want him to be able to feel as much pain as our daughter probably felt" , "okay , we should stay on the low he might notice us and run or maybe even send someone to kill us". I look at her and I see a sadness in her eyes , if it wasn't for clementine stopping me I would've killed him right there and I didn't care if anyone was watching. I hated that man more then you can hate anyone else and all I want is revenge.

Clementines p.o.v ;

We sit down on a bench watching him walk around and every time he would move further we would move with him. But we kept each other under the radar to avoid getting caught. "How long we he stay at the park until he goes home" , I whisper at Michael. "I don't know but he's gotta be leaving soon" . I look at Michael and see how eager he is to get his hands on him. "Michael I just want you to know that I don't think we should do that today , we should just follow him around for a few days and then we attack" , Michael looks at me with his eager eyes. " why do you think we should do that?" , "because Michael we just got here I don't want to have to leave already because of this ,we have never lived in a town or city any longer after we commit a crime and you know it ,the cops always trace us down in some way, and ...and , I love this city Michael it makes me feel free" , I say pleadingly at him. " okay I won't kill him just yet ,but as soon as we do we are gonna have to leave" , "but where too Michael ?" I said . " Sacramento , "why in the hell are we going back there?" ,I ask in anger. "Because that's our home we have that secret hide out there and you still have your closet full of customs" ,"but isn't the police looking for us over there" ,"no remember how they thought that that burning couple in the car was us " , " Michael are we dead in the book of records?" I ask suspiciously. "Technically yes for almost 4 years" , I stare at him in shock "How long have you been knowing this?" I asked. "Technically 4 years " He says rubbing the back of his neck knowing that this is something Im gonna none stop be talking about for days. "Ive been dead for 4 years and you never thought that I should know?" . "Well I'm sorry " . "Your sleeping on the sofa chair tonight" , He scoff knowing that I would say something like that. "Hey look he's moving" he says and we both stand up and follow him out of Central Park and onto the busy city streets.