chapter 1 part 2

We open the door to our hotel room and I throw the big bag full of money on the bed. "So what are we gonna eat today?" I ask. "Ill just go pick up two salads from across the street" he said while locking the door. "Okay", I say taking of my shoes. "I'm gonna go take a shower now" I say while stretching. "Ill just get in with you and then ill get our salads after and then we can leave town" he said taking of his jacket. "Okay", I said as I started to take of my clothes. In about 4 minutes we were booth undressed and I went into the bathroom to turn on the water and let it heat up. I raised my arm up to feel the water and making sure it was warm enough for me to get in. I got in and I wet my hair I felt the water and I got my whole body wet. Soon after Michael came in with me . I was washing myself and I passed the spounge to Michael so he can wash the places I can't reach . He started cleaning me and I was facing away from him. I turned around to rinse myself off. I was facing him and I put my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his around my waist. We where just standing there hugging each other. "I love you", I say to him. "I love you more", he says and kisses my lips softly. I move my hands to his face and I kiss him deeply. I stop kissing him because I could feel something rubbing againts my stomach.

    I started to chuckle. "I thought that by this point in are relationship you can control you excitement " I say and Michael blushes and bites his lip. "I cant control anything about myself when I'm around you" . We started to kiss again and I got closer to him . He slowly started to move one of his hands down to my private part. He rubbed it up and down and I moved my leg to the top of the tub to give him more access . I start to moan lowly and he kisses me more passionately . He stops and grabs dick and moves closer to me. He holds on to me and enters his dick inside of me. I start to moan as he thrust inside of me. I start to.moan even louder and the louder i got, the faster he got. He starts kissing me again and I moan againts his lips. "Oh baby you feel so good ", he says and gets even faster. "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum", I say putting one of my arms around his neck. He got even faster when I said that. He looked me in the eyes and I put my head back and came. He kept going for a while until he came inside of me. He took his dick out and we breathed heavily againts each others mouth. I move my leg from on top the tub. I then turned around and rinsed myself off and turned off the water. We booth step out and I put a towel on a he put on a robe. I look at him and dry my hands. I was getting ready to start kissing him again when I heard a knock on the door. We booth look at each other and Michael runs to the dresser and grabs a gun. Michael looks through the peep hole on the door . He looks back at me for a moment.